12 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

13 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

14 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

All I want is some privacy

I don’t know why, but I’ve felt like I need to back-talk my dad because he has so many rules—and most of them don’t make...

My dad can be pretty strict too!

by lovebug_77 on 10/25/2008 12:47:21 PM

*MOD* help! me and my dad are real cool, but once he drops me off at school in the morning, he likes to shout embarrassing things out of the car window! My principal just looks at me with a weird look. How can i get my dad to stop?

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

by NYCLuv14 on 10/25/2008 12:18:33 PM

check

out

my

profile

and

pleez!!!!!

by coca08 on 10/25/2008 11:52:41 AM

pegasusgirl57,

1. hmm... that might be kinda cool!!!!! especially since its halloween!

2. u say ur only 12 so chillax. u have YEARS before u need to worry about it. i want to do all that stuff 2 and my mom says ill probably figure it out in college

3. if u really want it, ur gonna have to ask. if ur mom says no, u can still work out!!!

by coca08 on 10/25/2008 11:50:49 AM

MOD I found out my bgf likes me but he recently said he didnt. everyone including me thinks its so obvious that he still does!! he has been crabby lately and never wants to talk to me!! i feel rlly hurt!! i miss him the way he used to be. What should i do!!?? HOw do i get things back to normal!?? plz help!!

Hey babe,
   You will never know unless you ask. Go talk to him and try to save the friendship. Ask to see if he's okay and how you miss how everything used to be. Take a chance<3 Sherryn D.

by someswimmer on 10/25/2008 11:49:55 AM

pegasusgirl57

If theirs a picture of one on the package look at it for some make up tips maybe i'm no mod but i bet it would work and for hair I think they usually wear them in buns or something thats what i usually see on packaging

by basketballchic on 10/25/2008 10:57:07 AM

MOD
I know you guys get asked this a ton and its been on the website millions of times but, how can i stop my palms from sweating so much? i get nervous once in a while and thats when it starts happening. it also just happens wen im not so nervous. I'm afraid of holding hands with a guy and then they get grossed out. HELP! thanx

by xdont_forgetx on 10/25/2008 10:56:43 AM

I feel that way too somtimes.

by FloridaBeachBum on 10/25/2008 10:32:02 AM

It sounds like you might be going through a phase...

by BasketballGirl on 10/25/2008 9:21:48 AM

parents are always like that but they only wanna help

by hazelsmadcandyflosshair on 10/25/2008 7:00:47 AM