1 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

My period comes out clumpy. Ew.

I get brown clumps in my pad when I get my period, and they freak me out! What are they, and does it mean something’s wrong?

Oh ok, good! I have that too and i was worried it was something wrong... phew!

by babygirlk on 1/26/2011 5:32:14 PM

I have this brown stuff in my underwear that's kinda clumpy. I haven't gotten my period yet, so is this my period?

Hey girlie,

Yep, it could be the beginning of your period. Or it could just be discharge and your period will come later.  The best thing to do is stay prepared with a pad/tampon in your purse and wait to see what happens next.

Lauren C.

by iluhvtodance on 12/13/2010 2:22:44 PM

MODMODMOD! i kno this article says that the brown is normal but i got it at the end of the month and it isnt heavy but it stains faintly like blood. then i got it the next month and then i skipped like 4 months and i got it briefly and now 3 months later approximately i hav it again! i hav read up and gotten confused answers---is this my period or is my body getting ready to hav my period? if it is my period is that normal to hav no blood just the brown? thanx sooooooo much Smile

Hey girl, the brown can be dried blood which is normal. I'd say it's spotting. Have pads ready and know your real period may be coming super soon.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by optrocks on 8/2/2010 11:11:17 PM

Say your name 10 time's
2.Say your mom's name 5 time's
3.Say your crush's name 3 time's
4.Paste this to 4 other quizzes if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday'but if you read this then you will have very bad luck!SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZE IN 143 MINUTES.WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTER'S ON THE SCREEN.THIS IS SO FRUAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS.

by Tori12 on 2/13/2010 11:53:24 PM

Pubertyyy sucksss ugggggggggggggg

by absf on 2/4/2010 9:29:25 PM

MOD
I got my period in January and i still get brown stuff in my underwear almost everyday so i have to wear thin pads every day. Is this normal?

Hmm...if the brown stuff is clumpy, I would see a doc just to be on the safe side.  It's prob a problem that can easily be fixed with something he prescribes.
Caitlin R.

by enaj on 2/3/2010 8:01:04 PM

I think I might have had a dischage but i'm not sure. does this mean im close 2 my period? What is a discharge suppose 2 look like? My sister got her period when she waz 13. im only 11 & 1/2 do i have 2 wait till im 13? Plez answer soon!

by girlsrule48 on 2/2/2010 4:32:53 PM

Hey Girls

if you need advice on anything, or have a question or two don't hesitate to ask cause i would love to try and help out all my fellow GL Gals! Post a comment on my profile Smile

by cloqueen on 12/14/2009 6:20:06 PM

Wow, "TSS" Kinda Scares Mee! MOD, Quick Question: How Long Can You Leave T's And P's in For?
thanks, xoxo AvaBlock

by AvaBlock on 12/7/2009 9:56:12 PM

Mod,i was reading a comment on here and it mentioned " TSS " -what is that? Please answer in words, dont just give me a link, Thanks. xoxo

Toxic Shock Syndrome. Its when you leave a tampon in for a really long time and it causes toxins to get into your system and it can kill you. Just change your tampon regularly and you'll be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.