7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Tampons scare me!

I want to try tampons, but I’m afraid that they will be too big for me. Are there any brands out there for teens? Slender...

Tampons are amazing!! I don't know what I would do without them!!! (well, I guess I would wear pads) They are scary the first time, but they are fine. Just make sure you put it in all the way. The first time I put in a tampon, I didn't get it in all the way and it kinda hurt. BUt, other than that they are great.

by kitkatt23 on 2/13/2011 7:00:42 PM

i love tampons!!! haha i always forget im on my period bc theyre so comfortable!! haha :p

by love2shop3397 on 1/9/2011 12:50:48 PM

choose pads or panty liners instead-they hurt less and aren't very confusing(:

by WaffleAddict on 12/23/2010 11:44:23 AM

MOD
I've been using tampons for about a year, but one day, I was asking my friend if she had any. Another friend overheard, and said that (knowing I'm a virgin) you shouldn't use tampons until you've had sex... Is that true?

Definitely not.  If you can use tampons, that's great! Some girls can't figure out how to use tampons, or they are too uncomfortable.  If you can use them, go for it! You don't have to be sexually active to use a tampon.
Katie R.

by MJSpinkroses5109 on 8/5/2010 1:56:28 PM

They are fine, I am 11 and i use tampons all of the time

by NutMeggy1022 on 8/5/2010 9:58:18 AM

MOD!(:
how often should you change your tampon?

Hey girlie, you should change it about every four hours!
Alissa S.

by crazy*girl on 7/19/2010 3:51:58 PM

Brooke'sBFF4Life dont worry i just got myne im the same age as you belive mee dont complain its not something u would want

by ambergirl on 7/16/2010 10:11:01 AM

Hey girlie I know how you feel I used to feel the exact same way but I said I am gonna get this right. I like to swim so i said this is NOT gonna hold me back. Are you with me girl. Cuz well you are gonna have to face it one day or another. I know this is weird but jus a tip tilt it a little that should help. I am pretty outgoing and i am not brave enough to ask my mom but u may b. Well i feel for u goodluck.

by laynie1998 on 7/15/2010 11:59:57 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD MOD
Can you wear pads when you smim cause we have this end of the year trip and were going to a waterpark and I tried putting in a tampon but it really hurt so 1dk

Hey girl, unfortunately no. Tampons are the only way to go.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Taylor H. on 6/13/2010 8:13:47 PM

i haven't started my period and I'm 12 1/4 yrs. old and all of my friends have and i feel really left out Frown

by Brooke'sBFF4Life on 6/4/2010 10:54:12 PM