1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

Im scared of TSS!

Is it safe to wear a tampon overnight? Unless you sleep 15 hours straight, there is no reason you can’t. “It is totally safe to leave...

yea... my dreams will be REAL sweet!

by tortor369 on 10/19/2011 12:13:26 AM

can you get tss while wearing a pad?

Bonjour chicky! Nope. You can only get tss when you leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours.

Jessica W.

by Miley01804 on 4/28/2011 9:38:12 AM

mod
how many times a day should u change a pad or tampon?

Hey Girlie,

If you look on your box of tampons, you will see the number of hours, but it is usually around every 6 hours. Be sure to check because different brands can be different. When it comes to pads, its more your choice. Change it enough to ensure it doesn't leak, which is usually 3 times a day, but depends mostly on how heavy your flow is.

MOD
Charlotte J.

by iloveedward523 on 8/13/2010 3:31:12 PM

MOD!!!! I'm going to a camp and it just so happens that It lands on my period I really want to go swimming but I am scared to use a tampon plus don't want to ask mom to awkward and embarrassing.So i just want to use birth control
For 1week except will I getr it more often If I take it only once??And will my period be worst the week after????

Hey girl, birth control isn't going to help you. Birth control you have to continue taking and you need a prescription from a doc too to start on it. Birth control basically controls when your period comes, it doesn't stop it completely. I would just bring a pad and know you may not get your period or it may not last the full week. If you get it, you just can't go swimming and you have a reasonable excuse for it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bgirl98 on 6/22/2010 12:05:20 AM

hi! i am new here.

by tomboy74 on 5/31/2010 1:42:38 PM

sorry i meant tss

by curiosgirl97 on 5/24/2010 2:06:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What is TTS ??

Hey girl, I think that stands for text-to-speech. Meaning it's the thing where you type and the computer makes a voice saying what you type
Abby C.

by curiosgirl97 on 5/24/2010 1:05:37 PM

i have a question for someone who is good at giving advice. not mod though. comment on my profile and ill ask on urs-

livelaughlove**

by livelaughlove131 on 5/18/2010 7:29:50 PM

MoD mOd MoD mOd
how long should i go without changing my pad?

Hey Girl, unfortunately I can't give you a "right" answer to that question. It's honestly a personal thing that each girl as an individual chooses. It really depends on the person but your mom might be able to give you a greater insight or have some advice for you. Good Luck!

- Clarke L.
Clarke L.

by always_me on 5/12/2010 10:58:15 AM

DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
DO YOU LOVE TWILIGHT?
ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT SHOPPING?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, YOU NEED TO COME TO MY PROFILE NOW!!!!!!

by savvylula on 5/3/2010 7:06:49 PM