7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Perfect Holiday Prezzies!

The holidays are sneakin’ up and that’s why, GL with the help of duncancrafts.com, is bringin’ ya the perfect Xmas, Hanukkah and Kwanza gifts to...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Last year me and my best friend got each other a present, and I don't know if she is getting me one. Should I ask her? Or, should I just buy one for her either way? Thanks! Smile

Hey Girl,

She's probably planning on getting you a gift since she got you one last year, but you could always ask a simple, "Hey, are we doing a gift exchange this year?" Then, hit up the mall and find something perfect for your bestie!
Rachel N.

by allisonwostn on 11/25/2011 11:45:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I have a boyfriend and we have been going out for almost 3 months now, and I know he is getting me something for Christmas, I just don't know what to get him!! I need some advice! Please help! Thanks! Smile

Hey Chica,

Three months isn't so long that you have to spend a lot of money, so get your guy a gift that comes from the heart. Think a framed photo of the two of you, or something hand baked with personal decorations. If you do want to buy him something, think about getting him a video game or buying a movie gift card and letting him pick the flick.
Rachel N.

by allisonwostn on 11/25/2011 11:43:16 AM

luv the candy toppers

by mtrider13 on 12/15/2008 3:54:02 PM

ehhh these are okay...I bet there some other crafts that would be easier though, and maybe alittle more fun...

by inspi(red) on 12/5/2008 10:19:59 PM

to specific...my head would hurt!

by Glamourfame on 12/5/2008 8:04:45 PM

5th comment?? LOL! =]

by stylista96 on 12/5/2008 4:51:34 PM

Those ideas are okay I guess. I've read other websites were they have ideas for Christmas crafts with stuff you have around the house or in your neighborhood or something. My favorite I've seen so far is taking some pine cones from where ever (if you have them in your area) and sprinkling a little glitter on it... put them all together and you have a cute little wreath thing! Annnyyywaaayyy. I'm still glad they put these on.

by Lexy5 on 12/5/2008 4:29:58 PM

It's okay...I've seen better ideas.

by cookiemonsterxox on 12/5/2008 4:23:39 PM

Umm, I guess this stuff is OK . . . but they are all really specific ingredients, you know, brand names. You have to do those exact items, I guess. ):
~K

by sparklestar4ever12 on 12/5/2008 4:11:49 PM

These really aren't as good as the ideas gl has had in the past.

by drumchick12 on 12/5/2008 4:11:09 PM