2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

Get Gorgeous Skin for the Holidays!

Here’s our ultimate how-to on concealer—whether you wanna tone down Rudolf-life spots or under eye circles. Flawless skin is seconds away!

ok, since i have really dark brown eyes and light skin, should i use brownish blush or pinkish

by tap_dancer on 1/11/2009 6:16:48 PM

Thanks AnneMarie!
BTW, you give the BEST advice!

No problem, girl! xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by tap_dancer on 1/11/2009 6:08:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was wondering if i should use light or dark brown eyeshadow to bring out my brown eyes

Hey girl, Try a light brown or burgundy shade. You'll look awesome! Also, try a Moss Greenish shade! xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by tap_dancer on 1/11/2009 5:58:28 PM

MOD
i started to wear eyeshadow but by midday it is already off and my eyelids are oily. idk what is wrong. do i need better eyeshadow?
thanks!

Hey girl!

You can use primer to put on before your eyeshadow.

<3 Brianna

Brianna G.

by sunshinelover43 on 12/22/2008 6:35:04 PM

my mom uses that stuff, and so do i great stuff

by vollyballcrazi26 on 12/17/2008 5:22:45 PM

MODMODMOD
I just acne with all this little pimples in one big patch so do u know any good products to make my acne go away fast??

Hey girl, Do not touch them- spreading is the number one way to get more pimples! I would use a heavy duty night cream like you can find at the drug store. They are not that expensive and do the trick. xo Annemarie

by cbb123 on 12/14/2008 7:24:33 PM

smart lime
i would say "ya" then laugh like cutly sorta flirty if a boy asks and maybe wear eyeshadow so they would notice that
but id thing u hav to wait if u got it use it

you will feel awesome about urslef!
hope this helps!

xoxo Smile

by friends r 4 eva on 12/14/2008 6:20:09 PM

MOD!**********
i cant wear makeup (mom and school rules) but i hate my skin but its not bad enough for the dermotologist
any tips i tried 3 clen and clear things and stridex and some other things but nothing works
what product will??
MODERATORS!*******************

Hey girl, Please post questions only once, okay? It takes longer for us to go through all of them otherwise. Why not try a more sever system like Proactiv? xo Annemarie

by friends r 4 eva on 12/14/2008 6:17:42 PM

Mod, I have tried over and over again to get rid of my blackheads. I really do. They are on my chin and nose, especially, and I'd love to get rid of them and have flawless skin for my crush before Christmas Break. I need some tips on products, though! Thanks~ ~Peyton~

Hey babe,
     Make an appointment with your dermatologist if it's that severe. I figured the blackhead strips would be enough but if they continue to grow back you may need to seek professional advice.<3 Sherryn D.

by peytonroxx24 on 12/14/2008 11:37:56 AM

OK so i have been thinking about using mineral makeup to cover up some of my ance.My mom is going to let me so that is good....but i haven't been wearing make up all this year to school and i don't want to be asked if i am wearing make up because people at my school just don't in my grade.What should i say to people if they ask me...or should i just wait until winter break then come back wearing make up...but still what would i say if some asks me?

by smartlime101 on 12/13/2008 8:30:11 PM