Bridget M.

is modding

7 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

AN HOUR AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

Dakota Fanning to join New Moon?

It’s been confirmed that Dakota Fanning is in talks to join the New Moon cast as Jane, according to E!. The 14-year-old actress told E...

I really dunno.....

by xXOtaku_EdElricXx on 8/11/2009 8:43:27 AM

oh i sooooo hope dakota makes it! shes an awesome actress! omg i cannot wait to see new moon it's my fave book!!!!

by addie*rulez on 7/31/2009 3:52:03 PM

twilight is the most idiotic series that has ever been published!!!

by darkgrl96 on 6/20/2009 10:19:08 PM

Ooooooh neat! She gets to make Edward whrithe in pain!

Not that I don't love Edward...

I LOVE NEW MOON AND TWILIGHT!

by polkadotz97 on 6/8/2009 2:12:38 PM

OMG!!! i love her!!! i would soooo love 2 c her n new Moon!!!!

by tatt96 on 4/18/2009 12:27:17 PM

EWW NO SHE CANT BE JANE!!

It Would Kill The Whole Movie!

Shes Too Young Shes Like 14 For Gosh Darnit! NO NO NO

They need to have someone like Sophia Busch or Camilla Belle or Taryn Manning!!

No Offence To Dakota or anything but she wouldnt be a good vampier like she too sweet and kind!! they need someone with a like that says fierce and with an edge!!

I TOT DISAGREE WITH DAKOTA PLAYING THE ROLE OF JANE!!

by MissGraduation on 3/19/2009 8:44:13 PM

NO!!!!!!! Sure she might look like what i think jane looks like, but she is too girly for being a vampire!! >Frown

by rcfHarryPotter19 on 3/10/2009 5:56:08 PM

I think she would be a good Jane

by the true Bella Swan on 3/1/2009 9:12:08 PM

I don't think she would make a very good Jane... Jane is supposed to be a tiny little girl. I still ♥ Dakota though... she was really cute as a little girl!

♥Alice♥

by Love Bird on 3/1/2009 12:51:39 PM

i don't mean to sound rude, but Dakota Fanning looks very young to play Jane. I mean, in the story, I imagine Jane more older.But if she does get the role, i bet she would do a great job. Smile

by cookiecute123 on 2/28/2009 6:57:06 PM