1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

15 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

17 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

COMMENTS

Bursting the bubble gum myth

When you swallow chewing gum, does it really take seven years to digest? Nope! According to officials at Wrigley, makers of Big Red and Juicy...

No gum doesn't take seven years to digest, only seven weeks, but still. Swallowing gum is not good for your body any way!!

by LiveForMusic on 3/24/2009 4:17:38 PM

That is interesting. I heard the myth, but I didn't know that.

-band girl

by band girl on 3/1/2009 2:36:48 PM

thats a relif i somtimes hafta swalow my gum. it always gives me a stomach ache.

by rayray1190 on 2/20/2009 5:11:56 PM

ummm....are you sure those "blackheads" aren't your pores?

by angelgirl555 on 2/13/2009 5:02:31 PM

Hey everyone! I've just started to post health advice on my profile! If you need any help on anything to do with health(mentally or physically) I'm your gal! I'm planning to become a dietitian when I grow up and I'm in physical therapy, so I know everything about health! Thanks!!!

by jessiekinsx0x0 on 2/10/2009 10:25:18 PM

MOD!
do you really need to whait 1/2h after eating befor going swiming?

Hey, I'm not sure where the docs stand on this so I'd ask them for an official answer, but I think you should def wait at least to avoid a stomach ache or cramp.
katelin s.

by star111 on 2/10/2009 10:05:11 PM

I usually swallow my gum...idk why...

by IsisWolf18 on 2/10/2009 9:39:56 PM

Mod!
This is another myth question that I would like to know if it is true.
Does coffee actually stunt your growth?

Hey girl, Nope, it doesnt! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by bballgal32 on 2/10/2009 6:05:17 PM

lol OK good cuz i just accidentally swallowed my gum today in science
-kathy♥♪♫

by candyworld159 on 2/10/2009 5:42:28 PM

*MOD*
Why is there only one horoscope a month in GL?

by watchout on 2/10/2009 4:58:52 PM