9 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

12 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

13 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Pick the Perfect Eye Shadow!

Trying to score the right shadow can be tough – should you opt for aqua or turquoise? Lilac or plum? Lucky for you, GL’s cut out all of the confusion.

P.S. I have brown eyes (IDK if I mentioned it!)

by roxygal1642 on 7/25/2009 4:17:02 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD

I'm tired of bronzes/browns, and greens rarely look good on my "medium" skin toned face. What kinds of greens and I want to see if I can pull off blue. What shades of both can I try? Help me please!

by roxygal1642 on 7/25/2009 4:14:34 PM

I have really weird eyes and they are light green with gold and brown flecks. What color eye shadow should I wear?

by superpapermario1 on 6/12/2009 8:31:16 PM

i'm the freak in my whole entire family!! my families eyes are blue and brown and sometimes rarely hazel and myine are green with a little bit of hazel in the middle. i'm the odd ball in my family

by angel365 on 6/5/2009 6:40:57 PM

MOD,
I have hazel eyes, but i love blue eyeshadow!!!
I don't have any at the moment, but i was about to buy some. should i not wear it? I want to

Hey Girl, If you want to, then go for it! Try it out! If you don't like it, at least you tried. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by earthygirlie on 5/19/2009 7:10:24 PM

MOD+MOD+MOD for girls with blue eyes and blonde hair what are the best hair and makeup styles???

Hey Girl, You could try a ton of things! Check out the link below for some ideas. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by Ilovetwilight1479 on 4/19/2009 9:25:50 PM

HI PEOPLES!!!!

by brandy4 on 4/5/2009 8:05:19 PM

MOD
OK I used to have really blue eyes but now they're turning green, so they're a mix of blue and green. What colours should I use if I want to make my eyes look more green or more blue? =D

Use golds, and torquise colors to bring out the green.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by toriaerie on 3/14/2009 11:19:52 AM

Thanks for the tips! I have blue eyes and didn't know what color to use. Thanks again!
-band girl