8 MINUTES AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

AN HOUR AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

Pick the Perfect Eye Shadow!

Trying to score the right shadow can be tough – should you opt for aqua or turquoise? Lilac or plum? Lucky for you, GL’s cut out all of the confusion.

P.S. I have brown eyes (IDK if I mentioned it!)

by roxygal1642 on 7/25/2009 4:17:02 PM

I'm tired of bronzes/browns, and greens rarely look good on my "medium" skin toned face. What kinds of greens and I want to see if I can pull off blue. What shades of both can I try? Help me please!

by roxygal1642 on 7/25/2009 4:14:34 PM

I have really weird eyes and they are light green with gold and brown flecks. What color eye shadow should I wear?

by superpapermario1 on 6/12/2009 8:31:16 PM

i'm the freak in my whole entire family!! my families eyes are blue and brown and sometimes rarely hazel and myine are green with a little bit of hazel in the middle. i'm the odd ball in my family

by angel365 on 6/5/2009 6:40:57 PM

I have hazel eyes, but i love blue eyeshadow!!!
I don't have any at the moment, but i was about to buy some. should i not wear it? I want to

Hey Girl, If you want to, then go for it! Try it out! If you don't like it, at least you tried. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by earthygirlie on 5/19/2009 7:10:24 PM

MOD+MOD+MOD for girls with blue eyes and blonde hair what are the best hair and makeup styles???

Hey Girl, You could try a ton of things! Check out the link below for some ideas. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by Ilovetwilight1479 on 4/19/2009 9:25:50 PM

by brandy4 on 4/5/2009 8:05:19 PM

OK I used to have really blue eyes but now they're turning green, so they're a mix of blue and green. What colours should I use if I want to make my eyes look more green or more blue? =D

Use golds, and torquise colors to bring out the green.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by toriaerie on 3/14/2009 11:19:52 AM

Thanks for the tips! I have blue eyes and didn't know what color to use. Thanks again!
-band girl

by band girl on 3/1/2009 2:31:44 PM

thnx so much!!!!

by auburnchick on 2/28/2009 12:12:32 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!