11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Wholly Guacamole

What’s cool about this guacamole is that because of the salsa verde, it doesn’t darken (and look gross) after it’s been sitting out. We like...

I love guacamole!!!!! This looks awesome!!!

by colorsweet96 on 5/7/2009 9:06:43 PM

looks delish!!! =]] cant wait to make it!! Smile

by bbtwilightfan101 on 4/25/2009 4:57:56 PM

thinks for the recipe!!! my friends and i are always looking for good stuff to munch on.

by swimchicktms on 3/21/2009 6:27:54 PM

OMG! I can't wait to make it! It looks so good my mouth waters!!!!!!!

by Izzy4 on 3/8/2009 5:21:28 PM

****MOD****
I am thinking about trying to become a vegitarian. Is it healthy?

Hey Girl, it is but you need to make sure you get enough protein from nuts, there are plenty of sites and info out there to make sure you know what you need to know and what to eat. *Cara T*
Cara T.

by laughalot97 on 2/28/2009 1:15:53 PM

UGH I hate guacamole.
We made it in spanish class and I seriously almost threw up. Tong
Even making it sickened me lol.
XD

by xxalyssa96xx on 2/27/2009 4:23:46 PM

OMG guacamole is sooooo good. I love that stuff, man.

HEYY GIRLS COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE, AND LEAVE COMMENTS!

by ChelseaCheetah on 2/23/2009 8:44:49 PM

Thanks Mod, that helps, i was just wondering!

by SportyGal on 2/22/2009 11:24:38 PM

I loove guac.

by MunkQoo on 2/22/2009 7:43:45 PM

-MOD- Is it true that if you eat fast, then ur more likely to gain weight? also, does eating fast cause bloating?

hey Girl, It will just prob make you feel a little bloated. *Cara T*