3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Babysitting for Beginners!

Wanna start looking after little ones but not sure how to break into the babysitting biz? GL babe and babysitting pro Katie Shutt gives you the 411 on how to kick-start your sitting services.

I have been babysitting for a while now and love kids! I get clients from my church (I work in the nursery) and would like to know how to deal with infants. Like what supplies do I need? How to feed them? And other helpful hints when deeling with babies. Thanks.

Hey! pack a bag of infant safe stuffed animals, everything else the kids parent should have. To bottle feed an infant, cradle them in your arms, giving their neck and head plenty of support with your hand or shoulder. If they can't hold the bottle yet, hold it for them while they eat. Good luck!
Helen S.

by ggnyooa on 9/12/2010 4:17:35 PM

hey people want advice then come and ask me i love giving my friends advice and ill wright back to you on your profile

by gramsnacks on 9/12/2010 12:05:57 PM

mod mod mod mod modm mod mod mod mod mod modm od mod mod modm od modm
hey im eleven and am to o young to baby sit so i was gunna be a mothers helper. my mom says i should stick flyers in all the mail boxes of all the moms with young children neerby im fraid that would be weird and i think most people need baby sitters and not mother helpers thank you

Hey! It might feel awkward, but it would be a good way to get the word out. I mean you won't know who needs a mother's helper till you get the word out right? Good luck!
Helen S.

by gramsnacks on 9/12/2010 11:48:33 AM

hey, i am about to be 13 and i really want to start babysitting but my parents dont think i am old enough to stay home by myself but i think it is only because i am there"baby girl" i have been"studing"how to be a good babbysitter for over a year and i am about to start to red cross babysitters course.What should i do?

by moooomy on 9/9/2010 3:57:21 PM

I'm taking an online babysitting course called I'm a little nervouse about really little guys but I have a sibling 8 years younger and another one on the way!!!!!!!

by Nyny123 on 9/7/2010 9:02:03 AM

need advice???
my names jodi, and i've told i give super great advice on everting!, so if you need any go to my profile, and write a comment that tells my your problem. I will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/6/2010 4:12:04 PM

my mom wants me to babysit for her friends baby to make me more responsible. I've been around the baby and he hardly ever cries (which is awesome!) and he's uber cute but i'm nervous about changing diapers! my mom says its no big deal but i still really dont want to!!!

by cassidyann on 8/28/2010 10:30:57 PM

Mod! I'm eleven, can I babysit yet? Or do you have to be a certain age? I love to take care of kids, I took care of my 4 year old niece for a week. I'm pretty sure I could handle it!

Hey girl, it's up to the parents but you're a little young right now. Most girls start at 13 or 14.

Alyssa B.

by lovemycrazybff on 8/23/2010 11:26:25 PM

I'm 11 and want to babysit . how can i get my daddy to say yes. i'm very mature and babysit for my eight year old bro. i'm used to be left alone for up to 6 hours

Hey girl, def continue watching your little bro because that will show your dad your committed to baby sitting. Keep doing chores around the house, and it will slowly but surely build up his confidence.

lauren r.

by gussie398 on 8/23/2010 8:05:07 PM

Eeeeeeeeeek! i have my first REAL job TONIGHT! it's so cool and i'm totally looking forward to it and i'm hoping to become a highly-refered pro!

by twilightluvr316 on 8/20/2010 3:14:55 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Bump Up Your Babysitting Biz

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!