3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Babysitting for Beginners!

Wanna start looking after little ones but not sure how to break into the babysitting biz? GL babe and babysitting pro Katie Shutt gives you the 411 on how to kick-start your sitting services.

My parents said i could babysit but my dad said i had to gain weight.I have a high metabolism and no matter how much i eat i cant gain weight. I ate all the junk food in my house and i didn't gain any weight. What can i do for the few pounds?

by singforlife on 8/19/2010 6:25:45 PM

you can answer on my profile about the below question thanks

PLEASE HELP!!!!!1

by 9girl8 on 8/14/2010 12:32:27 AM

where are places to take classes that are under $25 dollars to take please help my mom won't let me babysit unless i take the class but we can't afford it.

by 9girl8 on 8/14/2010 12:28:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to babysit for my neighbor and my dad had mentioned it to them when we were over on day. They asked me how much I would want and I said I didn't know thinking they might have a price already estabished for other sitters. I really want to watch their daughter but I just don't know how much to ask for. How much do you think I should ask for if they have one 3 year old who is very nice and easy to watch. Please write back of you can. Thx.

by bubbathepenguin18 on 8/9/2010 12:25:52 AM

Some members of my church are moving to my development. They have 3 boys 3 years of age and younger. I have a 3 year old sister, so they are looking at me for sitting for the next few years! Hopefully the cash will come rolling in!!!Smile Smile

by Bootsie753 on 8/8/2010 6:28:01 PM

~MOD~
My mom has a daycare so I am around kids 24/7 I love playing with them and I don't even care about getting payed I just want to babysit. I have put up flyers in the neighborhood, but it doesn't work. What else can i do??? I'm only 12, am I too young??

Im sure you can get some connections through your moms daycare. When parents come to pick up their kids, give them a flyer and explain how you can babysit if they wanna go out to dinner and such. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by nwagirl on 8/4/2010 10:11:49 PM

mod
i dont know if i have a fear of rejection or what..but i'm scared to ask my neighbors, who have 3 little-ish girls, if they need a babysitter! i've never babysat before so i want to get experience. i'm almost fourteen. how should i approach them about this? thanks so much!

Hey girlie, just ask! the worst that can happen is that they say they don't need a babysitter!
Alissa S.

by partyy like a rockstar on 8/4/2010 3:52:48 PM

ive been babysitting 2 little girls on my street...they love me they never let go of me haha Smile i usully get paid 10-15 bucks an hour...and once i got paid for just playing house with them...(i was the baby, the oldest little girl was the mom, and the littlest girl was the husband) haha...i got paid 15 bucks! haha Smile

by ljlove on 8/2/2010 2:12:20 PM

I have been babysitting in a group for about one year with two five year olds and one two year old. We only had one family and recently they moved away. So we just recently passed out flyers to some families and most of them have infants to one year olds. I am just 12 and the other people are 11 so, im sort of nervous about babysitting the younger kids!!! Do you have any tips for me!!!! please give me afew!!! Thank you!!!

by curly q12343 on 7/29/2010 5:48:10 PM

I really want to babysitt because we have a lot of little kids on my block. And I am not looking for a lot of money just somehing to do. My mom thinks im to young to babysitt and i hate it. My cousins started when they were in third grade. Im going into 6th grade and im 11. Sometimes i also think im too young cause my cousins come home with peanut butter in there hair. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

by natapdancer99 on 7/27/2010 12:27:34 PM