40 MINUTES AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

2 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

Mix 'n' Match Sandwiches

Tired of giving the kids lackluster lunch options? Pick three or four from each category, set 'em up on the kitchen table and let the...

Thats a sorta goodish idea for older (like 7 or 8 year old)kids, because if my brother who is 6 did that, he would make a huge mess.

by pottersprincess on 7/12/2010 10:41:27 AM

My moms ex-co-worker wants me to babysit his kids at our house. Im extremly nervous because I do want to do it but know if I can!!! Can you help think of some things to do with the two little girls? Im twelve I'll be thirteen in June, the girls are 4 and 2. Thnx ahead of time

You could bring coloring pages, arts and crafts like puppets (you can find activities like that on line) and then you could also play with the toys that they have at their house.
Kayla C.

by jayjai19 on 5/28/2010 8:15:51 PM

well i may not eat it but the group i babysit might!! well the boys will fo sho!!!

by kjc0203 on 5/12/2010 7:37:16 PM

yummy!i might actually try some of this! especially the refried beans, but only the good kind, not the tastless school brand

by qtpie777 on 6/11/2009 1:32:33 PM

that's okay, but if the kids are like me, I wouldn't eat half of that stuff

by om_girl on 3/2/2009 1:10:55 PM

cool but most kids that i know just ask for a pb & j on white bread or turkey on white bread. First comment???

by hyperpuppy on 2/25/2009 12:42:43 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?