14 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

15 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

16 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

DIY Lip Gloss

Babysitting for a bunch of little girls? They’ll love this craft idea because they can create a lip glass in their fave flavor. Things You’ll Need: ...

Cool i think i might try that for myself

by danamay99 on 1/14/2010 6:10:16 PM

it worked the kids i tryed it on loved it(one of them was a 11 year old boy!!!!)

by catsruledog on 1/11/2010 2:33:25 PM

HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!!! check out my profile and leaves LOTS OF COMMENTS! i give great advice so ask me any questions!

by volleyballbabe23 on 8/21/2009 10:07:55 PM

thanks MOD!

by volleyballbabe23 on 7/6/2009 10:55:37 PM

*MOD MOD MOD*
I am babysitting tomorrow for a 10 yr old girl and a 4 yr old boy. What are some fun things that they can both do together?? And please do not tell me to go to the babysitting link on GL because i have read all of those articles! I need some ideas!!

Hey babe, I like playing outside games like chalk and tag or hide-and-go-seek. Chilling out with a movie you all might like (Finding Nemo is a good one) is also a good idea.
katelin s.

by volleyballbabe23 on 7/6/2009 10:44:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD are there any other things you can store the lip gloss in?

Hey girl,

You can always go to an arts and crafts store for one, or even re-use an old empty one.

Mel

Melany T.

by volleyballbabe23 on 7/5/2009 9:34:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD why don't mods ever answer my questions??

Hey girl,

Sorry, but the MODs stay pretty busy. But we promise to get to your questions!

Mel

Melany T.

by volleyballbabe23 on 7/5/2009 9:29:57 PM

if i do it i have to ask their parents first...

by icek8girl77 on 7/3/2009 10:23:53 PM

****mod**** can i had a lil bit of red food coloring to the shorting to make it a bit more pink?

Hey girl! Sure, it's up to you!

Jess H.

by ndlsfun621 on 4/14/2009 5:41:46 PM

This sounds like fun! i think ill do it with my lil sis when my rents go on a date!

by ndlsfun621 on 4/14/2009 5:29:12 PM