3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Rock Out With Red Lips

Scarlet lips always shine on the red carpet, but this bold hue can be worn by almost everyone, not just celebs.

umm, 28 bucks for lipstick? i use lipstick that's $3 and it works just fine!

by strawberrysmiles on 2/28/2010 8:56:47 PM

$28?
On lipstick???
Crazyness!!!

by lexiluck on 4/6/2009 9:45:05 PM

i have rly pale skin. like the closest to be being albino without being albino. so red lipstick looks to bright on me

by soccerbear94 on 3/19/2009 8:25:28 PM

I LUV RED LIPS! JUST NOT TOO DARK, I CANT PULL IT OF LIKE KATY PERRY! LOL! I JUST WEAR IT MEDIUM FOR MY MEDIUM SKIN. JUST DONT WEAR RED LIPSTICK WHEN DRINKING BLUE KOOL-AID! IT TURNS PURPLEISH!

by _FoReVeR21_O_o on 3/17/2009 7:47:38 PM

OMG red is my fav. color, but when I put it on it's usually a dark day and I look like audrey hepburn. minus the black locks. FYI she's an old movie star.

by aboyer on 3/6/2009 9:41:27 PM

umm... my momma won't let me wear lipstick. *tear*

by PurplePolka-Dots on 3/3/2009 8:48:28 PM

thnx lori

by frostybunny9 on 3/3/2009 8:31:17 PM

I love the red lips!!!
You ccan go either way with em'- rocker chic or vintage glamor girl
Love it SOO much! Adorable!!!

by dancerbeachbabe on 3/3/2009 2:03:40 PM

i LOVE red lips

by <3u4eva on 3/3/2009 5:58:39 AM

wow. I think I might just start wearing lipstick.
I have full lips and I have a medium skin although some people say that I am kidda light for asians.

by sunshinebaby on 3/2/2009 9:55:15 AM

Seems like you're always outside during the summer? Be sure to keep your skin safe by wearing SPF whenever you leave the house. Your skin will thank you - less sun damage, less wrinkles!

What artist's comeback are you most excited for?

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC

It's a DIY delivery!

CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and moreā€”all delivered right to your door!

To join the fun,