5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Rock Out With Red Lips

Scarlet lips always shine on the red carpet, but this bold hue can be worn by almost everyone, not just celebs.

umm, 28 bucks for lipstick? i use lipstick that's $3 and it works just fine!

by strawberrysmiles on 2/28/2010 8:56:47 PM

$28?
On lipstick???
Crazyness!!!

by lexiluck on 4/6/2009 9:45:05 PM

i have rly pale skin. like the closest to be being albino without being albino. so red lipstick looks to bright on me

by soccerbear94 on 3/19/2009 8:25:28 PM

I LUV RED LIPS! JUST NOT TOO DARK, I CANT PULL IT OF LIKE KATY PERRY! LOL! I JUST WEAR IT MEDIUM FOR MY MEDIUM SKIN. JUST DONT WEAR RED LIPSTICK WHEN DRINKING BLUE KOOL-AID! IT TURNS PURPLEISH!

by _FoReVeR21_O_o on 3/17/2009 7:47:38 PM

OMG red is my fav. color, but when I put it on it's usually a dark day and I look like audrey hepburn. minus the black locks. FYI she's an old movie star.

by aboyer on 3/6/2009 9:41:27 PM

umm... my momma won't let me wear lipstick. *tear*

by PurplePolka-Dots on 3/3/2009 8:48:28 PM

thnx lori

by frostybunny9 on 3/3/2009 8:31:17 PM

I love the red lips!!!
You ccan go either way with em'- rocker chic or vintage glamor girl
Love it SOO much! Adorable!!!

by dancerbeachbabe on 3/3/2009 2:03:40 PM

i LOVE red lips

by <3u4eva on 3/3/2009 5:58:39 AM

wow. I think I might just start wearing lipstick.
I have full lips and I have a medium skin although some people say that I am kidda light for asians.

by sunshinebaby on 3/2/2009 9:55:15 AM