AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

1 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

2 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

Rock Out With Red Lips

Scarlet lips always shine on the red carpet, but this bold hue can be worn by almost everyone, not just celebs.

umm, 28 bucks for lipstick? i use lipstick that's $3 and it works just fine!

by strawberrysmiles on 2/28/2010 8:56:47 PM

$28?
On lipstick???
Crazyness!!!

by lexiluck on 4/6/2009 9:45:05 PM

i have rly pale skin. like the closest to be being albino without being albino. so red lipstick looks to bright on me

by soccerbear94 on 3/19/2009 8:25:28 PM

I LUV RED LIPS! JUST NOT TOO DARK, I CANT PULL IT OF LIKE KATY PERRY! LOL! I JUST WEAR IT MEDIUM FOR MY MEDIUM SKIN. JUST DONT WEAR RED LIPSTICK WHEN DRINKING BLUE KOOL-AID! IT TURNS PURPLEISH!

by _FoReVeR21_O_o on 3/17/2009 7:47:38 PM

OMG red is my fav. color, but when I put it on it's usually a dark day and I look like audrey hepburn. minus the black locks. FYI she's an old movie star.

by aboyer on 3/6/2009 9:41:27 PM

umm... my momma won't let me wear lipstick. *tear*

by PurplePolka-Dots on 3/3/2009 8:48:28 PM

thnx lori

by frostybunny9 on 3/3/2009 8:31:17 PM

I love the red lips!!!
You ccan go either way with em'- rocker chic or vintage glamor girl
Love it SOO much! Adorable!!!

by dancerbeachbabe on 3/3/2009 2:03:40 PM

i LOVE red lips

by <3u4eva on 3/3/2009 5:58:39 AM

wow. I think I might just start wearing lipstick.
I have full lips and I have a medium skin although some people say that I am kidda light for asians.

by sunshinebaby on 3/2/2009 9:55:15 AM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!