1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 win a Juicy Couture Lacey Multi Photoreal bag from @Kohls: http://t.co/7RORYyYwPk

16 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

16 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

COMMENTS

Box 'o Molded Chocolates

Let your kids create their own box of chocolates! They could eat 'em up themselves or wrap them in a pretty be-ribboned box and present...

that is such a cool idea, i will have to try it with some of the older kids that i watch

by cul_4_you on 8/21/2011 9:12:57 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 6:16:28 PM

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 6:16:25 PM

good idea!! ♥♥ luv it Smile

by aerorox19 on 2/23/2010 5:01:59 PM

I tried this with some kids i babysit. They loved it1

by Headstander on 2/23/2010 12:19:03 PM

MOD!!!
What are candy cups?
and
Where can I find them?

Hey babes,

Try arts and crafts stores like Jo Anne Fabrics, A.C Moore and even the craft section in Walmart.  There should be a section where they have this type of stuff, just ask a sales associate.

XO LOri

lori S.

by daddysgirl82997 on 5/7/2009 8:02:01 PM

MOD were can i buy candy cups?

Hey babe, I'm not sure. Try local candy stores or check online.
katelin s.

by AriesGal_Lucky7 on 4/10/2009 10:20:53 AM

Awesome idea, but what are candy cups?

by begonia on 4/7/2009 5:37:03 PM