10 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

12 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

I'm too skinny!

I eat, but I’m still skinny. I can’t wear the clothes my friends wear—they’re too big for me. What can I do to gain more...

Mod whenever my friend gets stressed out she can pull chunks of her hair out and it doesnt hurt at all is that a problem, should i tell her to go see a doctor?

Hey girly, there is a disorder where people pull out their hair, and if you think your friend has it, you should talk to her about seeing a counselor or doctor!
Alissa S.

by itzrachy95 on 6/30/2010 11:22:39 AM

i am so the opposite of skinny! kinda

by kenzie303 on 4/28/2010 8:19:27 PM

I have the same problem but I tried all of those things and nothing happens!
Does that mean I'm like anerixic or something?!

by tberkle96 on 4/28/2010 9:36:05 AM

mod mod mod mod my bff i turning 12 soon and she is still flat as a pancake she is geting realy deprest what can i do pliz help

Hey girl, tell you're friend she's still really young and still has a lot of growing to do. Her bod is just starting to develop so it's not gonna be stuck that way forever. Lots of girl's bodies start maturing once they're 15 or 16, so she just has to be a lil patient. Smile

Lynae P.

by KPower on 4/4/2010 1:49:34 PM

I think i might be skinny im 5'6 and 115 lbs . i know that doesn't sound skinny but my body isn't proportion right soo i can't dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown

by brieannad314 on 4/2/2010 11:39:17 PM

ok this does not ave any thing to do with wieght but i want bigger boobs in need help like now help its around summer time help tips plz

by 3lmo210 on 3/15/2010 2:11:36 AM

i have the same problem! i was looking for how you send a Dear Carol about my problem, and i ended up here! im so glad there are other girls just like me, plus i hate it when people call me anerexic. im not! its so hard to find pants, i cant afford designer!

by jeennnaaxo on 3/9/2010 8:47:34 PM

i have this weird issue, i eat healthy, and i exercise, but i still weigh 155 (it's evenly distributed but still). my doctor told me to drink a lot of water, so i do. but that was almost two months ago and it hasn't helped! ugh.

by Lhsgirl on 3/6/2010 3:20:06 PM

ugh i am the exact opposite of all you skinny people!!!!

i am 9 and i am 4'8' and still i weigh 120 lbs
ugh someone help me to lose weight please i beg of you

by momgirl5 on 2/20/2010 9:31:52 AM

I have a big scar on my top lip and I want to look hot for my crush on monday help!!!!!

Hey chica, apply some neosporin, it helps get rid of sores quick. Try putting some ice or vitamin e oil. Smile

Lynae P.