5 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

8 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

9 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Punched Up Pasta

Take your typical pasta dish for a twist. This easy no-bake recipe will give you that boost of energy you need to make it through...

I heart pasta and it is my fav food cool i will have to try it

by vball24 on 3/14/2009 5:59:38 PM

Pasta is good! Nice recipe(:

by gabrielle**d on 3/13/2009 11:00:23 PM

MOD!!!
i made up this awesome recipe, and wanna share it! =P
mmmkay
FAKE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
(same taste, WAYY less calories & fat!)
so u need...
2 plain grahm crackers
peanut butter
cup of milk

you just break the grahm crackers into 4 pieces each.
spread the peanut butter onto each piece, and put 2 together to make a sandwich.
then, when ur done with that, just dip in milk and eat!
yummy!

thanks, Andi

by Heylola on 3/10/2009 9:34:44 PM

Pasta!!!! Yum-yum! Come check out my profile! Thanks! Smile

by chatterbox19067 on 3/10/2009 8:47:57 PM

yummmmy!!!!!!!!!! sounds good !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ask me for advice.oh ya,check out my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kas8897 on 3/10/2009 5:18:07 PM

omg!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA TRY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY WRITE ME! ITS SPRING BREAK! YAYA!

by girraffechick on 3/10/2009 3:02:14 PM

That looks really good! Come to my profile!

by Elysee101 on 3/9/2009 4:44:29 PM

This looks very good!!PLZ,PLZ,PLZ check out my profile and leave a comment.♥♥♥

by mgm10 on 3/7/2009 5:13:02 PM

my sister and i already make stuff like this all the time. does anyone else cook for themselves???

by heartts on 3/7/2009 1:38:19 PM

this sounds really good!!! imma try it Laughing

by pookclaire on 3/7/2009 12:23:53 AM