30 MINUTES AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

1 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Tricks With Trash!

These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash...

mod how do you get to the off menu pages from your home page?

Hey chica! Which section are you looking for? Like food menus, or other sections?

Becca G.

by kaidenlefty41699 on 8/21/2010 5:49:47 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school and stress experiance to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to the grand opening of natalieisyourmod on Saturday Feb 6 at 9am central time

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer within 3 days of your posting!

Thanks for reading

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/3/2010 7:34:18 PM

I find out that if I crinkled a plain brown paper bag and like covered it in clear movers tape it looked killer! And all of my friends asked where I got it, and I said I got it from this store in Paris. I'm rocking a awesome bag!!!

by CuteAndClassic on 1/29/2010 7:40:01 PM

ive got my own room now and i wanna start hanging things up, but the hard part is finding something to hang things up with. i dont wanna hang up things like picture frames i wanna hang up things like posters and maybe some papers. i cant use anything that will make a hole or that will peel the paint(we have flat paint). do you have any ideas about wat i can use. thnx Smile

Hey babe,

As a college student I totally feel your pain about trying to hang up posters without taking down the paint. The best thing I've found is the removable sticky putty you can get at a bunch of office supply stores. It comes off without damaging the wall or your posters!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by hannah.hannah on 7/20/2009 2:02:16 PM

do mods answer questions addressed to them on profiles

Hey babe,

There aren't usually as many, plus if we're just skimming through we tend to assume they're questions for Mods of clubs or something. If a Mod has a profile you can ask her there and she will almost definitely get back to you, but if you really want your question answered, the comments are probably the places to post it.

xoxo Allie

Allie S. Alyssa B.

by hannah.hannah on 7/20/2009 1:48:24 PM

nice ideas!

by ballet323 on 3/30/2009 4:19:03 PM

wow some really fun ideas. I like the one about decorating the can, I do that with bags to carry my books in.

by Ilovetwilight1479 on 3/22/2009 7:53:29 PM

wuz up

by softballplayer on 3/16/2009 5:41:42 PM

second comment! yay!

by girlsliferocker on 3/13/2009 7:21:54 PM

im not sure about the bird house but good idea

by kas8897 on 3/10/2009 4:50:54 PM

What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?