1 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

13 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

16 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

COMMENTS

Fun Fluff Dip!

It's always a challenge to get the kids to eat fruit. Try dipping their after-school apples and bananas in this sweet fluff dip. It'll be...

how can a kid not luv fruit!?!?!
You can ask me for advice on my mydivadoll acounts, 12rascle12 and nala0314. i check both often so send questions right on in! I do think you have to have an account to read people's pages, but that's ok. there's no fee for joining and you can have fun with your mydivadoll account as well! Actually, you do have to make an account so that I can reply to your questions so, send them right on in! I'm also on Addictinggames.com under nala0314. send questions there too, but you'll need an account! I check mydivadoll more often, so use Addictinggames as a last resort.

by nala0314 on 9/18/2010 9:24:44 AM

my mom has been making this 4ever!!!

by ciera1230 on 5/28/2010 7:52:49 PM

how do ypu melt the mashmellows abd how lobg i dnt wanna byrn the house diwn

by Kikikim8 on 4/14/2010 7:10:38 PM

Sounds yummy to me! What if there was no marshmallow fluff? I know I usually don't have any at my house.

hey babe! They sell it at the grocery store Smile Or may you could melt a bunch of marshmallows together!
Megan R.

by twilightfan66 on 4/10/2010 10:34:45 AM

I think she meant to say: With a fork, smash cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together until completely blended.

Anyone, this sounds awesome. I'll try this in the future when I babysit =]

by FrenchMani<3 on 4/5/2010 5:27:24 PM

i made that before but i used strawberry cream cheese. It tastes better that way.

by mybabybunny08 on 3/28/2010 6:24:34 PM

Actually ive done this thousands of times with my big and little sister(grandma showed it to us)it is alot easier if instead of letting it set ten minutes at room temp.we heat it in the microwave(in microwave safe bowl)for 1 min. then mix together with sppon its alot easier me and my sisters agree it tastes best with strawberrys or apples!

by aeropostalechic on 3/27/2010 1:09:57 AM

yeah i think she meant fork. My step mom makes this when we go camping. OMG YUMMM!!!!

by whitesparrow23 on 3/26/2009 11:18:53 AM

wait... how do you smash cream cheese and fluff together with a marshmallow until completely blended.. you cant smash them with a marshmallow you ment fork right???

by courtneylynn on 3/16/2009 6:53:10 PM

oooh i havee to try that!! ill make it right now...

by swimlove18 on 3/16/2009 3:52:41 PM