9 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

13 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

St. Patty's Day Soda Float

This St. Patrick's Day take on the classic root beer float is sure to make anyone happy-go-lucky. Serve 'em up at your St. Patty's day...

Mod Mod Mod: do you think this would work with vanilla ice cream and a bottle of food colering ?;)

Yep, I think that would be just fine!  Just be careful with the food coloring - it can be really messy!  A few drops should do.  Happy St. Patty's Day!

Marie H.

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 3/17/2010 5:26:10 PM

LOL a good way to celabrate my B-day

by crazy-is-me on 8/10/2009 11:57:23 AM

yummy

by mycoda on 4/6/2009 4:08:30 PM

i tried makin this thing for st. pattys day...but we dint have mint choc chip ice cream, we only had vanilla, and we only had diet coke, no other kinds of soda....so it really sucked.

check out my profile and leave a comment! Smile

by luv2sing9 on 4/5/2009 2:28:06 PM

MOD/ anyone
what are some good pranks to pull on my buds for april fools day? Something that can be done at school! THANKX!!!

Tell them you will play a trick but not play a trick... it will scare them.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by girlyleo8526 on 3/31/2009 10:58:24 PM

yi

999

by emmy1 on 3/26/2009 7:32:43 PM

Clever idea - but I could do without the whipped cream!

by Citygirl6 on 3/25/2009 7:41:40 PM

*****MOD****** I'm a really picky eater and dont like many meats. I'm not a vegetarian i just dont like the taste of most meats. I never know what top eat that tastes yummy(even for me) and is healthy.

Hey girl! There are lots of foods other than meat. There's fruits, veggies, pastas, etc.

Jess H.

by glamgirl062 on 3/24/2009 5:14:14 PM

***MOD***
i know how to find out the winners for the daily givaways, but how do we find out the winners for the winner for the cartoon newtwork thing, and other non-daily givaways?

Through e-mails babe.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.