11 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

YESTERDAY Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

A Perf St. Patty's Party

Throw a super-cool St. Patty’s Day party. Gather up all your friends, send out some shamrock invites and get ready to shamrock ‘n’ roll, sistah. Here’s our how-to on the perf St. Patty’s Day party, green attire required.

Great ideas! I love wearing green on St. Patrick's day!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/9/2012 11:04:09 PM

I tottaly love st.Pattys day!! I love wearing green it is one of my fav colors. along with orange,blue, and purple!!!!! Good ideas!!!

by Bails16 on 3/17/2009 5:00:03 PM

I love St. Patty's day! Mainly cuz the name though, lol. I also just like holidays that you wear a certain color...
xoxo, Katie

by Katie995 on 3/15/2009 5:05:42 PM

What are some good holidays to have a little pARTY

by beachlove512 on 3/12/2009 5:24:27 PM

Omigosh! I totally luv that pot o' gold idea. It's so cute!

by EmmABemmABeaR on 3/11/2009 10:29:46 PM

Mod:
I have a crush on my best guy friend and so does my bff! I havent told her yet that we like the same guy but I'v had a crush on him first. We're both super close to the guy friend though. What should I do?

by crazybananas16 on 3/11/2009 8:31:41 PM

I have never had a saint patty's day party before but maybe this year is my year.

by volleychick879 on 3/11/2009 7:36:22 PM

Hey thanx this is great!
I celebrate St. Pat's Day a lot, especially since I discovered the amazing Irish singing group Celtic Thunder!!!
Being Irish, this is one of my favorite holidays!

Check out my profile and leave a comment!

Beannacht dé leat!

by lmfgreenleaf on 3/11/2009 6:47:50 PM

i really don't do anything for St. Patrick's day but my brother's b-day is on St. Patrick's day so we just celebrate his birthday and stuff.

by xoizzyxo1 on 3/11/2009 4:16:17 PM

TO ANY GIRLS THAT DONT USE TAMPONS
use them!!!!
i PROMISE that if you are relaxed, it wont hurt a bit!
plus, they are so much easier and CLEANER than pads
trust me, give it a try