AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

AN HOUR AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

1 HOURS AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD
i sweat alot but i dont sweat alot in my arm pits its my back. My back sweats soo much that i only wear the white uniform shirt at school and use a no show sweat shirt at P.E.. i sit in the back row in class so no one behind me sees my disgusting sweat. PLEASE help me stop sweating because it ruining my life!

Hey girl, some people sweat more than others, it's actually healthy! Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it because it's just the way your body works. You could try talking to your doctor about it, but don't worry too much, it happens to a lot of people. Try to wear light colored clothes so you can't see the sweat, but it's not what everyone else will notice, I promise. Good luck!
Abby C.

by andiecandy2009 on 6/2/2010 9:14:07 AM

******mmmmmmoooooooodddddd****** *MOD*
The problem is that every time i like a guy i dont talk to him or if he trys to talk to me i get nerves and build this wall and just be mean for no reason. i cant help it. and i cant stop it. how do i make myself seem nicer and more approachable to guys? please help!! can you send your advice to my email address @ shaliyah.martin@yahoo.com. i will truly appreicate it. bye!

Hey girl, I understand nerves. But you do have to work through them if you want to get to know him. Just work on having more confidence. Remind yourself how awesome you are, then maybe he will see it too - through your confidence.

Kayla C.

by baby#1 on 4/22/2010 7:34:53 PM

hey i need help what does brown discharge mean.i havent even started my period yet is this it

by kyonne on 3/29/2010 3:59:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I have freckles, and i hate them.. How can i cover them up? I have alot of coverup make up but it's all too dark for my skin tone. + I like this guy, Daymian, and he's bffs with my best friend, Ashley, and she likes him too. But the thing is, she likes 8 boys, and she can go over and talk to any of them. But i'm "weird" cause i pick at my face, but it's because i'm ADHD and it's natural for some of us to do that. Anyway i still do, but not much.. So i can't go up and talk to guys like she does, and she kinds hogs them. Daymian probably likes her, and i'm kinda friends with him, but he's friends with everyone too.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by catgirl06376 on 3/10/2010 4:53:36 PM

How can you tell if you had a miscarriage? I think I did, but I'm really not sure. I skipped my period, and my period is usually very light but I gushed blood for an entire day. I bled through a super plus in an hour! I had horrible scraping pains in my stomach all day! If I did have a miscarrige do I have to go to the doctor? My mom will kill me! HELP!

Hey babe. Rules are a little different on
G-Life than on the G-Blog – in order to keep G-Life running quickly and
smoothly (and because we’re not doctors and don’t want to give you any advice
without taking some time to do a little research first), moderators will not be
responding to comments or answering questions unless absolutely necessary. If
you have a question that needs expert help, please submit it to Healthy You Q’s
by e-mailing
HealthyYouQs@girlslife.com!
Thanks for understanding!

lizzie n.

by littleballofsunshine on 3/10/2010 2:00:35 PM

hey pplz

by amanda123 on 2/7/2010 10:21:05 AM

my friends say i dont look as fat as i am and they say it is a good thing but im 137 pounds and im only 11 i try exersing i cant stick to it i try eating healthy and i do it for a little them i stop help

by Alliebub on 12/24/2009 9:08:09 AM

*modmodmodmod* i have this HUGE dark spot on my bottom lip and its really ugly Frown how can i get rid of it?

Hey girl! Hmmm, try putting some Vaseline on it a few times a day. It will make your lips look pretty and maybe help combat that tricky spot. If that doesn't work, head to the doc. They will be able to tell you more about it and maybe give you a medicated treatment!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by luciacullen on 11/26/2009 6:08:00 AM

There is always a little something wet in my undies. I don't pee in my pants, but I don't know what it is.

by rosannia on 11/18/2009 10:38:05 PM

i have a major prob i dont eat fruit and barely eat veggies. i mean i can eat fruit, bu ti think they r all gross. and veggies yuck! im embarrassed to go to my friends' houses b/c i dont eat fruit! my mom tells all of her friends and its really embarassing! How can i eat fruit?
PS. why does none of my stuff show up when i right something?

by heathermag on 11/15/2009 1:17:50 PM