8 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅

8 HOURS AGO RT @kaylamarie0822: My take on @rydelR5 manicure from the @girlslifemag shoot! In love with the color combo! �#GLRydell#blueandgoldd http:/pic.twitter.com/xTemZnx0cC

9 HOURS AGO #TrendAlert! Tortoise shell highlights just became EVERYTHING: http://t.co/FdRbZEPqiY

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

That sorta happens to me. I have weird sounding growls, and it sounds like farts, and its embarassing.

by TheMadster on 3/11/2009 1:12:39 PM

o that stinks
comment on my profile please

by green*girl on 3/11/2009 9:41:40 AM

First comment?? sry its sooo awkward...Frown

by pandaenpointe on 3/11/2009 8:49:32 AM

-MOD-
My bangs have split ends, its horrible! what shampoo and conditioner should i use? do u know any good ones for split ends?

Hey Girl,

You should def get your hair trimmed every few months or so to clean up your ends so that they remain healthy.  Next time you have a hair appointment ask your hairdresser if there is a specific product she could recommend for your hair.  She will def point you in the right direction!

**Jami**
jami k.

by SportyGal on 3/11/2009 8:43:10 AM

lol this happens to me on weekends, when i dont eat as much fiber as i usually do!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment thanks!

by SportyGal on 3/11/2009 8:28:22 AM

!st comment

by hoodie_obsessed on 3/11/2009 8:27:16 AM

one day its was dead silent in math...grrrrrrrrrrruowlkdlsklkfds. there goes my stomach. so embarassing

by cassiecatlurv on 3/11/2009 8:16:47 AM

1st comment again? YAY! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

is anyone on GL right now?

by anti_twilight on 3/11/2009 7:55:15 AM

If there's nothing to eat but fast food, make healthy decisions about what you order. Opt for grilled chicken rather than fried.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

It's bad to eat really late at night.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.