1 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

3 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

4 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

That sorta happens to me. I have weird sounding growls, and it sounds like farts, and its embarassing.

by TheMadster on 3/11/2009 1:12:39 PM

o that stinks
comment on my profile please

by green*girl on 3/11/2009 9:41:40 AM

First comment?? sry its sooo awkward...Frown

by pandaenpointe on 3/11/2009 8:49:32 AM

My bangs have split ends, its horrible! what shampoo and conditioner should i use? do u know any good ones for split ends?

Hey Girl,

You should def get your hair trimmed every few months or so to clean up your ends so that they remain healthy.  Next time you have a hair appointment ask your hairdresser if there is a specific product she could recommend for your hair.  She will def point you in the right direction!

jami k.

by SportyGal on 3/11/2009 8:43:10 AM

lol this happens to me on weekends, when i dont eat as much fiber as i usually do!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment thanks!

by SportyGal on 3/11/2009 8:28:22 AM

!st comment

by hoodie_obsessed on 3/11/2009 8:27:16 AM

one day its was dead silent in math...grrrrrrrrrrruowlkdlsklkfds. there goes my stomach. so embarassing

by cassiecatlurv on 3/11/2009 8:16:47 AM

1st comment again? YAY! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

is anyone on GL right now?

by anti_twilight on 3/11/2009 7:55:15 AM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?