6 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

7 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

8 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

That sorta happens to me. I have weird sounding growls, and it sounds like farts, and its embarassing.

by TheMadster on 3/11/2009 1:12:39 PM

o that stinks
comment on my profile please

by green*girl on 3/11/2009 9:41:40 AM

First comment?? sry its sooo awkward...Frown

by pandaenpointe on 3/11/2009 8:49:32 AM

-MOD-
My bangs have split ends, its horrible! what shampoo and conditioner should i use? do u know any good ones for split ends?

Hey Girl,

You should def get your hair trimmed every few months or so to clean up your ends so that they remain healthy.  Next time you have a hair appointment ask your hairdresser if there is a specific product she could recommend for your hair.  She will def point you in the right direction!

**Jami**
jami k.

by SportyGal on 3/11/2009 8:43:10 AM

lol this happens to me on weekends, when i dont eat as much fiber as i usually do!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment thanks!

by SportyGal on 3/11/2009 8:28:22 AM

!st comment

by hoodie_obsessed on 3/11/2009 8:27:16 AM

one day its was dead silent in math...grrrrrrrrrrruowlkdlsklkfds. there goes my stomach. so embarassing

by cassiecatlurv on 3/11/2009 8:16:47 AM

1st comment again? YAY! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

is anyone on GL right now?

by anti_twilight on 3/11/2009 7:55:15 AM

No time for a long jog after school? Just aim for a 15-min jaunt, but run a little faster than you normally would!

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.