Bridget M.

is modding

15 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 lucky grand prize winner will score the Roadster Classic in Cream from @linusbike: http://t.co/96nf6mdCqd

AN HOUR AGO .@VictoriaJustice clears up the @ArianaGrande feud rumors once and for all: http://t.co/R3Eg8vfy0S

13 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

mod theres is this boy who likes me but i dont like him and he say to me i love u and i like u in front ov everyone and once he come up behind me and hug me it was weird and he slaped my bum like 2 times he did that i need help wat do i do

Hey girlie,

This boy is touching you inappropriately and that is bad! You need to tell him that you appreciate that he likes you, but that you aren't interested and he needs to back off!

Megan P.

Megan P.

by nakeeta on 10/16/2009 6:44:56 AM

mod well i like this boy he like me first nw he likes my bestfriend i need advice

Hey girlie,

That's a tought situation. Try talking to your best friend and seeng if she even likes him. But when you really think about it, you wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't like you, right?

Megan P.

Megan P.

by nakeeta on 10/16/2009 6:34:14 AM

mod i have been getting really sore backs and stomach i ve got my period but i leak out pea well white stuff is this normal

Hey girlie,

Sore back and cramps in your stomach or definitely normal when you get your period. It's all normal, don't worry!

Megan P.

Megan P.

by nakeeta on 10/16/2009 6:32:55 AM

I hate when that happens, In the beginning of the school year it got so bad I had to be taken to the DR. we found out some bad news. I had mal-rotation. I had to get surgery, and everything. Now things have been worse and I've been told of having an 80% chance of not making it.

by Clincher on 7/14/2009 1:25:10 AM

HEY MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
help i have scoliosis and i cant wear tanktops what should i do

Hey babes,  Try a few different styles on because there may be one that works for you.  Also try some cute tees.  XO Lori

lori S.

by hedgehog lover on 6/12/2009 8:27:17 PM

my freind always expects me to do stuff for her but never does anythhng back is this a true freind

by lovestoPARTY!!!! on 5/14/2009 1:52:47 PM

hi

by hammey1 on 5/9/2009 8:48:48 PM

Umm I have a question. My friends all say I'm skinny but I know I'm not because I wear like a large. I just wanna get some pounds off but I just can't talk to my mom about it. I eat really healthy and excercise daily. What should I do?

by monkeyilcgym on 4/20/2009 5:14:25 PM

I usually have the same problem! XD!!!

by lovemenot on 4/19/2009 11:31:54 PM

Hey girl,
I feel your pain! I came across a small book on the internet that dealt with stomach noises. I bought it and was happy with it. The main thing that I took from the book was that Olive Oil is fantastic at reducing stomach sounds. Something about the fatty acids reducing the intestinal contractions. I dug up the link if any of you are interested.

by MaryJane69 on 3/28/2009 12:20:47 AM