8 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

10 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

11 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

THX U ILL TRY ITI NEED THE HELPSmile

by dancengirl on 3/18/2009 11:52:27 PM

THX U SOOOO MUCH MOD I REALLY NEED THE HELP!Smile

by dancengirl on 3/18/2009 11:51:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!(and other girlys) sry for bothering u but my mom got stung by a scorpain a long time ago. like a year ago but her legs still num cuz she got stung in the foot 7 times at once. and im always afraid to go up stairs cuz thats where she got stung. and i afraid ill get stung. i put shoes on but it dosent really help. and they are every where i look like the walls and floor and stuff how do i stop being afraid? plz helpFrown

Hey girl, omg that's rough for your mom, I'm so sorry. They don't really have scorpions where I live, but I'm sure you can look into an exterminator who will come by the house and spray a scent that keeps them away. We get him for waterbugs here, but it's usually cheap and fast. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by dancengirl on 3/18/2009 11:34:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are good songs to listen to when you are crushing on someone? I have a HUGE crush on my guy friend, and I'm still writing in a journal. Except, a lot of the ppl i listen to, only have break up songs and stuff. Any suggestions?

Hey girl! What about "Crush" by Michael Archuleta or "Hearts All Over the World" by Chris Brown?

Jess H.

by xdont_forgetx on 3/17/2009 6:14:59 PM

Thanks for the advice!

by x-Synchronized-x on 3/17/2009 2:01:18 PM

MOD!
Just recently I have started shaving, but whenever I do shave, she starts freaking out and says I should have waited a few days, but my legs are hairy. It's like she's scared or something. What should I do? HELP!
Thanks a ton!
Sync

Hey babe since you've already done it there's no taking it back now. Talk to her about a compromise maybe for next time!
katelin s.

by x-Synchronized-x on 3/16/2009 10:11:34 PM

Y duz everybode ignore everybody's comments?

by tumbleheart on 3/16/2009 8:37:36 PM

I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning cuz my mom and dad work at our school. I'm always soooooooooo tired. Any tips besides going to bed a lot earlier?

by tumbleheart on 3/16/2009 8:33:51 PM

well what i think is that you should get more sleep and maybe eat more but ****healthy**** food and NOT ****junk food****... maybe if you eat more but eat right you'll feel a little bit better and you wont be so hungry even if you dont feel hungry but our stomuch is hungry...(:
c ya round the website...!!!<3

by friends4ever1202 on 3/16/2009 6:14:53 PM

i want a healthy way to loose weight, but i dont wana cut down on yummy food too much! today is my dad's b-day and im about to have my period, and he has chocolate cake, so im SOOOOOOOOOO tempted! what should i do to control my cravings and get fit and healthy?

by sonali18976 on 3/16/2009 5:38:27 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.