AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ Are you totally addicted to your phone? http://t.co/J0Hmg6Y6u4 pic.twitter.com/l3bVzs6I9S

2 HOURS AGO #TheCW is reviving your fave old-school novel: http://t.co/u6JKkktYPw pic.twitter.com/QwdNe6N97Y

3 HOURS AGO Sweet strawberry snacks for the summer: http://t.co/lNfE97NjIe pic.twitter.com/mj9LQptuQV

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

THX U ILL TRY ITI NEED THE HELPSmile

by dancengirl on 3/18/2009 11:52:27 PM

THX U SOOOO MUCH MOD I REALLY NEED THE HELP!Smile

by dancengirl on 3/18/2009 11:51:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!(and other girlys) sry for bothering u but my mom got stung by a scorpain a long time ago. like a year ago but her legs still num cuz she got stung in the foot 7 times at once. and im always afraid to go up stairs cuz thats where she got stung. and i afraid ill get stung. i put shoes on but it dosent really help. and they are every where i look like the walls and floor and stuff how do i stop being afraid? plz helpFrown

Hey girl, omg that's rough for your mom, I'm so sorry. They don't really have scorpions where I live, but I'm sure you can look into an exterminator who will come by the house and spray a scent that keeps them away. We get him for waterbugs here, but it's usually cheap and fast. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by dancengirl on 3/18/2009 11:34:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are good songs to listen to when you are crushing on someone? I have a HUGE crush on my guy friend, and I'm still writing in a journal. Except, a lot of the ppl i listen to, only have break up songs and stuff. Any suggestions?

Hey girl! What about "Crush" by Michael Archuleta or "Hearts All Over the World" by Chris Brown?

Jess H.

by xdont_forgetx on 3/17/2009 6:14:59 PM

Thanks for the advice!

by x-Synchronized-x on 3/17/2009 2:01:18 PM

MOD!
Just recently I have started shaving, but whenever I do shave, she starts freaking out and says I should have waited a few days, but my legs are hairy. It's like she's scared or something. What should I do? HELP!
Thanks a ton!
Sync

Hey babe since you've already done it there's no taking it back now. Talk to her about a compromise maybe for next time!
katelin s.

by x-Synchronized-x on 3/16/2009 10:11:34 PM

Y duz everybode ignore everybody's comments?

by tumbleheart on 3/16/2009 8:37:36 PM

I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning cuz my mom and dad work at our school. I'm always soooooooooo tired. Any tips besides going to bed a lot earlier?

by tumbleheart on 3/16/2009 8:33:51 PM

well what i think is that you should get more sleep and maybe eat more but ****healthy**** food and NOT ****junk food****... maybe if you eat more but eat right you'll feel a little bit better and you wont be so hungry even if you dont feel hungry but our stomuch is hungry...(:
c ya round the website...!!!<3

by friends4ever1202 on 3/16/2009 6:14:53 PM

i want a healthy way to loose weight, but i dont wana cut down on yummy food too much! today is my dad's b-day and im about to have my period, and he has chocolate cake, so im SOOOOOOOOOO tempted! what should i do to control my cravings and get fit and healthy?

by sonali18976 on 3/16/2009 5:38:27 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!