10 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

10 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

11 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

MOD!MODMODMOD!  I have a friend who is dating a guy online. She has never met him, but has called him and texted him before. She met him in an online chatroom when she was posing as Miley Cyrus. He says he loves her, and she told him what state she lives in. She told me not to tell anyone, but i'm afraid for her..and our friendship if i decide to tell. Please help.

Hey babe, if it seems like your friend is going to meet up with this guy or start talking on the phone then def tell an adult. If they keep it online, it should be ok as long as it stops there. It can be very dangerous for her if it goes any further so def don't hesitate to tell an adult. Hang in there!

katelin s.

by shanno on 3/16/2009 3:20:40 PM

hey peps! im new to this site. i kind of need a litte help.

by zebra21 on 3/15/2009 8:20:16 PM

MOD.......... I've been friends with this girl since the beginning of the year. However, lately she has been annoying and rude to me. I don't want to be friends with her anymore because I've realized she doesn't want to be FRIENDS with me, she wants a PLAYDATE. I've been trying to avoid her, but she still follows me around like a puppy. What should I do/say to her?

Hey Babes,

Speak to her one on one and let her know how her behavior is upsetting you, let her know you need your space.

XO Lori

lori S.

by lipgloss93 on 3/15/2009 7:37:22 PM

I have had the weird grawl sounds and one time it was so bad half the class look over at me. I was so loud, I am glad that doesn't happen to often.

by luckykel on 3/15/2009 5:59:46 PM

Yeah, my tummy growls in class, too, but I just giggle.<33

by icyhawt101 on 3/15/2009 2:35:07 PM

****MOD****
Hey, I started my period last month and right now is about the time i've started. Your supposed to skip a month, right? Because I got cramps todya (I think, and I'm not sure what to do. Is this normal?

You are supposed to get your period once a month.<3 Sherryn d.

sherryn d.

by Sugar&Spice on 3/15/2009 12:25:32 AM

MOD.
i saw your dear carol section in the new GL, and i saw that you talked about trichotillomania. i have it, and if you didnt know its a hair pulling disease thing. i was just wondering if you knew anyway to get hair to grow back faster because i have stopped and i just want my old hair back, because my friends have been noticing. thanks soooooo much.

that's good to know.<3 Sherryn D.

sherryn d.

by fastpitchchick7 on 3/15/2009 12:22:23 AM

mod-see i tried gmail but it wont except my password and the picture where your supposed to put the letters and i put them correctly i swear i did but it wont except did i do something wrong and what cant the password have cause it ownt except it!

babe, calm down! Try again, if that fails make an account in Yahoo. Don't get hysterical over this or you won't be able to concentrate.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by i roxs ur soxs on 3/14/2009 10:01:28 PM

mod- i want ot give my adress and etc. out bcz i dont hav an email and my computer and i dont know how ot make an email so how do i know that you dont give out my personal info bcz i entered the grand prize a lot cause i wanted it!so how am i sure you wont give it away plz and thx you!plz help mod cause my comnputer teach said that igf you rinfo is safe the top will be https instead of http and or there will be a lock if its safe and it doesnt have niether!srry its soooooo long but plz help<3

Go to gmail.com and create an e-mail account there.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by i roxs ur soxs on 3/14/2009 9:19:16 PM

Wow, Smile I had that problem in 5th grade. It stunk! (Literally, haha get the pun?) Ahem, anyway... I always used Charco, it really does work.

by soccerkitty13 on 3/14/2009 4:55:23 PM