7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX

8 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf

8 HOURS AGO@SkylarStecker: @girlslifemag ☺️thank you!!!!😘” Of course, boo! 😍

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

MOD!!!!!!! How do you know if a shy guy likes you? I tried flirting, calling him, baking him stuff and joking around. But how do I know if it's working? I think this guy's awesome and he sometimes check's me out in the hallways or at rehearsal. Is there any surefire way to know?

Hey Girl, i guess its kinda hard to tell, but keep talking to him it will prob take him a while to warm up to ya, and if he seems to be checking you out here and there its def a good sign. *Cara T*

Cara T.

by nickj29 on 3/14/2009 4:43:01 PM

im also new to girlslife and i wanted to know what your talking about when you say "chech out your profile" what is the profile, how do you get their and how can i make one?

by pattonprincess on 3/14/2009 4:39:02 PM

me 222222222!!!!!

by darbevoli on 3/14/2009 4:30:58 PM

The Coffee itself doesn't stunt your growth but cafine does(i don't know how to spell that!!! hee hee)

by Jobrosandboyz4ever on 3/14/2009 3:52:56 PM

my stomach is lke that when i don't eat a big breakfast. somtimes i even feel like i am going to throwup. i try to drink some water to fill a little bit of my stomach. Frown

by partypug on 3/14/2009 3:48:55 PM

by partypug on 3/14/2009 3:46:31 PM

HAPPY PI DAYY! Tong

by marina_24242 on 3/14/2009 2:25:33 PM

thnx cara

by i_no_im_awesome on 3/14/2009 1:23:57 PM

OMG i hate it when my stomach grumbles
it happens all the time
from during a spanish test when its silent
or when im with my boyfrined
it is soooo embarrasing!!!!!

by barnbloom on 3/14/2009 1:04:30 PM

****MOD****
i think this guy MAY like me. hes in my math class (& 3 other classes) & he always stares @ me.in LA wen he stares @ me its like a stare where he has the biggest smile on his face & cant look away. in math its a more of a look @ me now look. yesterday in math i caught him staring @ me (like i always do) & wen i caught him he started 2 look away but saw i was staring @ him so he kept staring. it was like really noticeable 2 like he turned his head away then looked back. Do u think he likes me?

Hey Girl, it sounds like he does! Def try talking to him now tho and see how it goes. Be confident and smile back at him girl Smile*Cara T*
Cara T.

by i_no_im_awesome on 3/14/2009 1:01:38 PM

Improve your knowledge about ingredients in food and beauty products by reading labels and looking up studies related to additives and various chemicals.

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.