10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

You can make a profile, or post comments. But I don't think that you can post pictures other than the one in the profile, can't remember what it's called at the moment.
xoxo, Katie

by Katie995 on 3/14/2009 11:31:45 AM

I think this happens to everyone.

by jonasgirl1123 on 3/14/2009 11:23:30 AM

Can someone PLEASE help me get around, say show me how to get your opinion published?

by tumbleheart on 3/14/2009 10:16:33 AM

OMG my stomach growls like that all the time in school!! i hate it when it does that!! Smile

by wizybeth on 3/13/2009 11:06:28 PM

thxs mod thxs for answering all my ?s thx sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much<3333333

by music lover 4eva on 3/13/2009 10:30:47 PM

MOD-
thanks for the advice! (=

by lillyxmoo on 3/13/2009 10:15:18 PM

MOD ok, so at the beginning of the year my teacher made me sit next to this cute, popular, guy and i thought it would be fun. it turns out that he's really annoying JUST to me but no one else. we changed seats for a couple of weeks and i wasn't next to him but then we changed seats AGAIN i sit next to him AGAIN. and he's just as annoying. i don't really want to tell him to shut up or be mean so what should i do?

Hey Girlie,

You have a couple of options, you can either speak to the teacher on the side and explain your situation and asked to be moved.  Or you can politely say to him that you have to concentrate on your work and can't chat during class.

XO Lori

lori S.

by lillyxmoo on 3/13/2009 9:56:09 PM

HEYYY SRRY MOD SERIOUSLY ONE MORE HOW DO YOU GET WI-FI!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZ HELP

Hey Chickie,

You have to have something for your comp that can connect to it.  With macs it's usually an airport card and with pc's you can usually purchase a reciever that hooks into your comp through the usb slot.  There also has to be a connection to actually pull the wi fi from, so if your at a cafe for example they have to have a wi fi hook up there for you to recieve signal.

XO Lori

lori S.

by music lover 4eva on 3/13/2009 9:42:28 PM

HEY MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD SRRY LAST ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS WI-FI!!!MODMODMOD PLZ HELP!!!!!!SRRY LAST ONE<333333333

Hey Chickie,

Wi-Fi is a wireless internet connection for your computer.

XO Lori

lori S.

by music lover 4eva on 3/13/2009 8:59:44 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!HOW DO YOU PAY THE FEE ONLINE LIKE N YOUR CREDIT CARD OR SOMEHTING!!!!!!ALSO WHAT IS WI-FI!!!!!!SRRY COST A LOT AND I DONT JUST WANT TO WAIST THE CASH!!!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP MODMODMOD<333

You should talk to your parents about this one. You have to go to apple.com for more information.
Paulette W.