AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

3 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

COMMENTS

My stomach keeps making loud noises at school

My stomach growls and is gassy. On weekends, it’s not so bad. But this happens all day at school! What can I do to stop...

Im new too... a wittle bit...

by chamomile on 3/13/2009 8:25:26 PM

Wuzzup

by chamomile on 3/13/2009 8:23:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!HEY I THOUGHT YOU CAN JUST USE IT IF YOU PAY THE FEE THATS WHAT WHAT MY FRIEND SAID!!!!!!SO U HAVE TO USE THE WI-FI CAUSE MY FRIEND SAID THAT YOU PAY A FEE AND YOU CAN USE IT WIRELESS AND HOW DO YOU PAY THE FEE AND HOW MUCH IS THE FEE!!!SO YOU DO HAVE TO PAY IT ONLINE<333333333

I have no idea what the fee is. You may have to go on apple.com to find out more about it.
Paulette W.

by music lover 4eva on 3/13/2009 8:20:14 PM

my stomach isalways growling in class i hve to hold my stmach wit my arm. i cant skip breakfast nemore cuz this morning i had 5 strawbrries and i almost threw up from hunger... and ill get dehydrated if i dont eat at all...
MOD!! Smile um i wake up arly, but i get nine hours of sleep and i have super deep bags under my eyes. how do i get rid of them without having to sleep more? Isthat the only option? i dont wear foundation either, or cover up... so do i have to make more time 4 sleep or can i do something else? thanks so much! <3

I think you should get more sleep even on weekends to get rid of the bags under your eyes.
Paulette W.

by marina_24242 on 3/13/2009 8:11:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!IM GETTING SOMETHING I WANT AND IM THINKING ABOUT A TOUCH CAUSE I HAVE THE OTHER ONE!!!!!!I HEARD THAT THE IPOD TOUCH HAS INTERNET FOR FREE IS THAT TRUE AND THAT YOU CAN GO TO YOUTUBE!!!!AND IF THE INTERNETS FREE FOR HOW LONG IS IT FREE!!!!!PLZ HELP MODMODMODMODMODMOD<333333

Internet is not free. You have to have wi-fi and you have to pay a fee for that. And you can go on youtube.
Paulette W.

by music lover 4eva on 3/13/2009 7:49:13 PM

lol I didn't know there were pills you could take to keep yourself from passing gas! I should eat some charcoal

by bellastar86 on 3/13/2009 7:20:52 PM

I'm new to girlslife.com. How do you post picture's and publish what you have to say on the site? this site is really big!!!!!!!!!!!
Paige

by tumbleheart on 3/13/2009 3:24:05 PM

that also happens to me. It really stinks, but during band when we're playing, i can do it all i want! i play the french horn!!101

by tumbleheart on 3/13/2009 3:22:20 PM

oooohh i hate it when my stomach growls like that in class

by popprincess701 on 3/13/2009 2:14:53 PM

This happens to me too! But whenever I like "toot" it's not so silent... Like today in math!!! Haha

by Sunshineprincess2232 on 3/13/2009 1:33:22 AM