AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY

1 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

16 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

COMMENTS

Snap, Crackle, Pop!

What exactly causes ankles to crack and pop all the time? It happens all the time to me when I dance, but now that I've...

That happens to me too. But it's my elbows and knees that pop and crack all the time.

by jdizzle09 on 9/25/2009 12:32:10 AM

My legs, arms, fingers, and... foohey! Everything in my body cracks! I'm not too sure if it's because I don't exercise much or because I'm growing too fast ALL the time. Tong

by PeaceSigningChick on 7/29/2009 1:56:56 AM

THat happens to me but my knees and ankles do it but thats because I was in competitive cheerleading Training for jr. olympics and doing jazz tap hip hop and ballet compotitions I went to a doctor at age nine because I would sprain my ankle just bye falling down come to find Out I permanently damaged my joints and nearly got my growth stunnted so I had to give up my drean of a gold medal all because my coaches pushed me to hard and now I will have to live with the popping noise forever and have me knees and ankles constantly bothering me Frown

by surferchicgonegirly on 5/12/2009 11:27:14 AM

that happens to me too

by katie150 on 4/15/2009 5:20:21 PM

That used to happen to me. It is probaly weak ankles. Mine dont bother me as bad as they used to. You need to get an ankle brace or wear an ace bandage when dancing this helped me tremendisly.

GO CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND TELL ME IF IT WORKS!!

by BamaGurl on 3/27/2009 11:25:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER MOD!!!
I really am freaked cuz sometimes after I've eaten a dry food, like, oh, let's say snack mix, I can't swallow-I can't get to water sometimes, and it REALLY scares me! What's going on?

Hey girl.  Don't worry!  It's probably just that the snack is too dry for you, or you are having too much at once.  Just keep a tasty drink with you and there will be no reason to worry! Best, Kristen

Kristen Y.

by rarityfalls on 3/26/2009 3:15:58 PM

my ankles crack too. i am a dancer but it never hurts. my friends who aren't dancers have the prob. too

by Maysister522 on 3/23/2009 1:09:38 PM

yeah. The same thing happens with me and my family. Mine just started but my knees and ankles both crack when I get up of the floor or I have been sitting down for a while. So, yeah.

by JBFan4Life on 3/22/2009 6:44:06 PM

this happens 2 me 2. my ankles and knees pop and crack all the time. lately they have been popping and cracking more and have been hurting a lot. when this happens i usually put my ankle brace on. my frend wears a knee brace when her knees hurt and crack.

by lily_bug9996 on 3/22/2009 6:42:47 PM

lol!! yeah when I bend down, my knees crack usually!!!!!lol Smile

by chocolatelover13 on 3/22/2009 6:00:06 PM