3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Great Glass Jars

You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for...

hey girls another great craft is taking your glass jar and doing like a paper mache with tissue paper all over the jar it looooks soooo cute and i keep all of my pencils and sharpies in in itSmile

by tiffany.jj2 on 7/30/2010 7:29:12 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 6:19:35 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those other mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school, stress, beauty, babysitting, health, hair, friend, bullying and so much more advice to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to natalieisyourmod!

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer ASAP!

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/20/2010 12:14:08 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer ASAP!

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/20/2010 12:13:28 PM

That is soooo cute! I can have the kids make some for their parents!

by tuffy365 on 2/10/2010 9:01:28 PM

Oh that is so cute! You might be able to use them for when every time you come babysit, if the children are good you can give them a piece of candy. This is such a great use for glass jars!

by dancingdiva on 2/7/2010 7:51:24 PM

*Mod*! Help! Theres this guy i like that is really shy. When I talk to him he just shrugs. He's really nice to me when he's not with his friends but with his friends he doesn't talk. His friends don't like me but he does! I see hhim trying to impress me all the time.

Hey girl, talk to this guy about your situation. Tell him what's bothering you. If he really wants to impress you, he'll confront his friends about it. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by glgirlfriend on 7/30/2009 4:52:49 PM

good idea!

by glgirlfriend on 7/30/2009 4:50:52 PM

that is super cute! except maybe there should be a note on them that says "do not use with water"???

by hyperpuppy on 3/29/2009 7:57:48 PM

2nd comment oh ya baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ckeckimoomoo on 3/20/2009 11:19:23 AM