1 HOURS AGO We challenged you to feel better by #July4...but did it work?: http://t.co/bgPwnyKv4n pic.twitter.com/prDxpA5Raw

2 HOURS AGO We promise your period won't attract sharks: http://t.co/H10I4MnO7t pic.twitter.com/e9QDrgjqAY

3 HOURS AGO These #DIY decorations are sure to make sparks fly: http://t.co/xzQIh2Wasv pic.twitter.com/3Ztn27OkAl

COMMENTS

GL's Guide to a Great St. Patty's!

Irish or not, It's your lucky day. GL's got absolute must-dos for celebratin' this holiday right.

MODMODMOD I have this close group of friends, 12 to be exact and we've always been great friends and nice to everyone. Lately, everyone is getting in arguements, someone is mean (mostly accidentally), or anything like that. I think our group is splitting up! I'm really sad because I have great friends on both sides of the "fued" what should i do? a couple of my friends and I are trying to stay nuetral... is that a good idea?? please help!!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by snoopy422 on 3/17/2010 4:43:15 PM

riley_rider_03
SO AM I!!! My name is Shannon, with a very Irish last name (dont wanna give it out, tho)!!! GO IRELAND! TOP OF THE MORNING, and THE REST OF THE DAY TO YOURSELF!!!

by balletstarheart on 3/5/2010 5:15:20 PM

happy st pattys day

by mycoda on 6/17/2009 9:04:01 AM

I'm Irish! I'm named after the river there, Shannon.
Tong you know, cuz thats my name. just thought I should say that

by riley_rider_03 on 4/2/2009 10:36:41 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!! My friend cuts she on antidepressants and stuff and her parents know but she recently went out for 6 really amazing schools and got rejected by 3 and wait listed by another 3. I want to be encouragin and optimistic but at the same time i dont want her to go. she my best friend and cant image starting high school without her. its killing me she wants to leave but killing me worse that she might stay and cut more.

Hey girl, I'm so sorry for your friend! The best thing to do is just listen. Tell her that you guys can make a plan and everything will be okay. If you are really scared for her, though, talk to her parents. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by lov3npirouettes on 3/18/2009 9:37:52 PM

gween

by mycoda on 3/17/2009 3:56:34 PM

I don't know about this. Parties can be great but having one on St. P's day is a bit too much. How about we just wear green. And I can't remember the last time I had a party with games

by independence555 on 3/16/2009 6:18:50 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK stuff

by mycoda on 3/16/2009 4:10:41 PM

I love St. Patty's Day! But, what should i wear to school tomorrow? Urgent..............

by livvybee365 on 3/16/2009 3:53:25 PM

My friends brother made this really cool Leaporchan trap! And weve already been a fake leaporchan but tonight the real one is coming!

Frown) Frown) Smile Smile