Bridget M.

is modding

38 MINUTES AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

1 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

2 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

COMMENTS

GL's Guide to a Great St. Patty's!

Irish or not, It's your lucky day. GL's got absolute must-dos for celebratin' this holiday right.

I'm irish, and I have red hair. (:

by x3merms3x on 3/16/2009 3:33:17 PM

MOD! i just got out for spring break and i have absolutly nothing to do. none of the other schools in my area are out, so the only ppl i can make plans wid r they kids i spend all my regular time wid. I'm not going on vacay and im practically broke!!! wat should i do?? me and my friends need some fun stuff 2 do?

Hey babe, be productive! Start a big craft project, like printing out pics and making a scrapbook or collage with your friends. Maybe clean, organize and re-do one of your bedrooms! You'll have fun and get stuff done at the same time.

katelin s.

by hpchik95 on 3/16/2009 11:34:55 AM

****mod**** when and where do i find out if i won the prizes or not...i have no idea where.????

Hey Girlie,

Check this link out for all winners http://www.girlslife.com/category/winners.aspx

XO Lori

lori S.

by stazia1 on 3/15/2009 5:34:26 PM

I love st.patty's day even though im not irish. Plus the st.patricks day rootbeer float drink sounds delish. Im soooo making it 4 me and my bff's!Smile

by pnuttiest22201 on 3/15/2009 3:52:16 PM

my family is irish- we have a really fun tradition. our mom packs our lunch, and ALL THE FOOD IS GREEN!! same at dinner. last year for dinner, we had green lemon poppy-seed muffins, green mashed potatoes, green ham ( i skipped that dish...), green milk, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
plus, i always wear green. usually a green t-shirt or something. my family exchanges cards and gifts. last year my aunt and uncle gave my a card with a pin taped to it, and when I opened the card, a " kiss me, I'm irish" necklace fell out.
I look irish too.

by BFFsR4eva on 3/15/2009 3:12:59 PM

um fruit lover? ok then Ne way, i love
st. patricks day even though i don't
really celebrate it but i love all holidays!
also i'll show this stuff to my mom and c
what she thinks

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 3/15/2009 2:02:34 PM

Oh, maybe I should throw one. It's spring break in my district too. Yay! And I am very Irish. Yay for Scotland too!

by volleyballgirl96 on 3/15/2009 1:23:32 PM

i luv parties! im SO doing this Smile

by Sk8r Gurl on 3/15/2009 11:59:44 AM

oopps... i spelled comment wrong!!!

by courtneylynn on 3/15/2009 10:59:24 AM