1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

GL's Guide to a Great St. Patty's!

Irish or not, It's your lucky day. GL's got absolute must-dos for celebratin' this holiday right.

im irish!

by gramcrackers on 3/14/2009 10:55:23 PM

awesome!!!! i love the idea about the diffrent colored streamers to make it look like a rainbow and having the pot of gold at the end of it Smile

by mnm2freak on 3/14/2009 10:42:00 PM

Love St. Patty's? Yes!
Are you Irish? I don't think so.
How do you celebrate? I wear green!
Throwin' a perf party? Nope.
Marchin' in a parade? Nope.
Cookin' up some Celtic sweets? Nope.

by icyhawt101 on 3/14/2009 10:39:45 PM

st patties day isn't really my thing lol

by amazingx9797 on 3/14/2009 8:30:13 PM

oh thats cool! HEY GIRLS! JUST A REMINDER, I AM NOT COMING ON THIS SITE THAT MUCH, ALMOST NEVER.
Lauren H.

by fungirlroxs2 on 3/14/2009 7:55:27 PM

i love st patricks day! i am half irish and we have irish soda bread and cornbeef and cabbage. I wish i had sent out invitations alot earlier so i could do this idea! i guess well have to do it next year! I love the t-shirt idea and the rainbow idea. i really wish i could throw a party now!

by omagaw_girl on 3/14/2009 7:34:15 PM

MOD ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~ A lot of things in the latest mag were from lulu's (lulu.com) is there a store for it? maybe in FL? If so, how do i know how to find the list of stores??

Try going to their website.  There should be a list of stores.  I believe there are a few in florida. -lauren

Lauren H.

by juiceybox on 3/14/2009 7:13:53 PM

i'm like 7 different nationalities, and only a bit Irish, but i lovelovelove St. Patty's day, and those ideas are really cool, me and my mom (and hopefully my bff) are gonna make a ton of Irish food like corned beef and stuff like that.

by ann-a-babe on 3/14/2009 4:47:25 PM

That sounds okay but kinda lame

by HannahGM on 3/14/2009 4:33:01 PM

I love st patty's day cause its my b-day!

by arosesosweet14 on 3/14/2009 4:18:40 PM