12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

GL's Guide to a Great St. Patty's!

Irish or not, It's your lucky day. GL's got absolute must-dos for celebratin' this holiday right.

cool ideas!
im also irish.
& i love corned beef! Laughing

by omg iits magz on 3/14/2009 12:22:59 PM

I haave irish ansestory. yay st. patty's day!

by wolfgirl13 on 3/14/2009 11:36:57 AM

Hey! I'm irish! Great ideas... but my kitchen is being reconstructed so, maybe next year!

Feel free to stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by ashantha on 3/14/2009 11:06:29 AM

i have saint patrick day socks!! they are green and white and have 4 leaf clovers all over them. and they are knee highs. haha they are so tacky but i love em. but no, i dont wear them in public, only like around my house and under my skinny jeans so no one sees them. Smile hehe. but they really are lucky...

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 3/14/2009 11:00:17 AM

Thanx for answering my ?!

God bless!!

by kayrae500 on 3/14/2009 10:47:26 AM

MOD-
I'm going to either Walgreens or The grocery store today before I go on a road trip to get a magazine. Do you know if the new issue of GL is in stores yet? Just in general not just Walgreens. Thanks!

It is out, in fact I went to a local book store and snagged the latest copy Smile<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by betsyrox13 on 3/14/2009 10:44:48 AM

haha im like 50% Irish, 40% Italian, and then like 5% Scottish, and 5% from England. And I live near Boston, so EVERYBODY is gonna go crazyy. Haha people always say that St. Patricks Day is Boston's fav holiday, because so many of us are Irish. I love it =)

by hello x beautiful 94 on 3/14/2009 10:32:17 AM

I LOOOOVE St. Patrick's day. My family's superr duper Irish and we always have like a huge feast thing and it's so fun!

by laneyloo on 3/14/2009 10:12:19 AM

Im 100% irish cept live in usa! Ive been there twice! last year on st. atricks day. They have a huge parade but with awesome costumes on generic disney charaters but one people made themselves and legends of ireland. there was great music and so many people and food!! I irish step dance so our class will be marching/performing in a parade in the otwn over from mine. I usually get covered in tatoos for st. pattys day and my dad ship Guiness stragiht from the factory( none for me though) i usuall get my braces green and orange too and dye parts of my hair green and my mom makes corn beef and cabbage and i make iris soda bread an irish tea cookies. the day after we all usuall go to my grandpa grave and put flags and streamers on it and my preantand grandma and aunts and uncle hold toasts to each other. its a lot of fun: D

by lov3npirouettes on 3/14/2009 10:06:16 AM

I'm not Irish.. =) but that sounds like it would be fun.

Check out my profile and leave comments!

by MariaAnalisexo9 on 3/14/2009 9:57:10 AM