Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

GL's Guide to a Great St. Patty's!

Irish or not, It's your lucky day. GL's got absolute must-dos for celebratin' this holiday right.

MODMODMOD I have this close group of friends, 12 to be exact and we've always been great friends and nice to everyone. Lately, everyone is getting in arguements, someone is mean (mostly accidentally), or anything like that. I think our group is splitting up! I'm really sad because I have great friends on both sides of the "fued" what should i do? a couple of my friends and I are trying to stay nuetral... is that a good idea?? please help!!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by snoopy422 on 3/17/2010 4:43:15 PM

riley_rider_03
SO AM I!!! My name is Shannon, with a very Irish last name (dont wanna give it out, tho)!!! GO IRELAND! TOP OF THE MORNING, and THE REST OF THE DAY TO YOURSELF!!!

by balletstarheart on 3/5/2010 5:15:20 PM

happy st pattys day

by mycoda on 6/17/2009 9:04:01 AM

I'm Irish! I'm named after the river there, Shannon.
Tong you know, cuz thats my name. just thought I should say that

by riley_rider_03 on 4/2/2009 10:36:41 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!! My friend cuts she on antidepressants and stuff and her parents know but she recently went out for 6 really amazing schools and got rejected by 3 and wait listed by another 3. I want to be encouragin and optimistic but at the same time i dont want her to go. she my best friend and cant image starting high school without her. its killing me she wants to leave but killing me worse that she might stay and cut more.

Hey girl, I'm so sorry for your friend! The best thing to do is just listen. Tell her that you guys can make a plan and everything will be okay. If you are really scared for her, though, talk to her parents. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by lov3npirouettes on 3/18/2009 9:37:52 PM

gween

by mycoda on 3/17/2009 3:56:34 PM

I don't know about this. Parties can be great but having one on St. P's day is a bit too much. How about we just wear green. And I can't remember the last time I had a party with games

by independence555 on 3/16/2009 6:18:50 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK stuff

by mycoda on 3/16/2009 4:10:41 PM

I love St. Patty's Day! But, what should i wear to school tomorrow? Urgent..............

by livvybee365 on 3/16/2009 3:53:25 PM

My friends brother made this really cool Leaporchan trap! And weve already been a fake leaporchan but tonight the real one is coming!

Frown) Frown) Smile Smile

by Elysee101 on 3/16/2009 3:50:51 PM

I'm irish, and I have red hair. (:

by x3merms3x on 3/16/2009 3:33:17 PM

MOD! i just got out for spring break and i have absolutly nothing to do. none of the other schools in my area are out, so the only ppl i can make plans wid r they kids i spend all my regular time wid. I'm not going on vacay and im practically broke!!! wat should i do?? me and my friends need some fun stuff 2 do?

Hey babe, be productive! Start a big craft project, like printing out pics and making a scrapbook or collage with your friends. Maybe clean, organize and re-do one of your bedrooms! You'll have fun and get stuff done at the same time.

katelin s.

by hpchik95 on 3/16/2009 11:34:55 AM

****mod**** when and where do i find out if i won the prizes or not...i have no idea where.????

Hey Girlie,

Check this link out for all winners http://www.girlslife.com/category/winners.aspx

XO Lori

lori S.

by stazia1 on 3/15/2009 5:34:26 PM

I love st.patty's day even though im not irish. Plus the st.patricks day rootbeer float drink sounds delish. Im soooo making it 4 me and my bff's!Smile

by pnuttiest22201 on 3/15/2009 3:52:16 PM

my family is irish- we have a really fun tradition. our mom packs our lunch, and ALL THE FOOD IS GREEN!! same at dinner. last year for dinner, we had green lemon poppy-seed muffins, green mashed potatoes, green ham ( i skipped that dish...), green milk, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
plus, i always wear green. usually a green t-shirt or something. my family exchanges cards and gifts. last year my aunt and uncle gave my a card with a pin taped to it, and when I opened the card, a " kiss me, I'm irish" necklace fell out.
I look irish too.

by BFFsR4eva on 3/15/2009 3:12:59 PM

um fruit lover? ok then Ne way, i love
st. patricks day even though i don't
really celebrate it but i love all holidays!
also i'll show this stuff to my mom and c
what she thinks

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 3/15/2009 2:02:34 PM

Oh, maybe I should throw one. It's spring break in my district too. Yay! And I am very Irish. Yay for Scotland too!

by volleyballgirl96 on 3/15/2009 1:23:32 PM

i luv parties! im SO doing this Smile

by Sk8r Gurl on 3/15/2009 11:59:44 AM

oopps... i spelled comment wrong!!!

by courtneylynn on 3/15/2009 10:59:24 AM

commmmmeeeeeeeennnnnnnnntttttttttttt on my profile!!!Smile

by courtneylynn on 3/15/2009 10:58:44 AM

ahh ! i loooove st. patricks day.
i'm irish.
and catholic (well duh, i don't see how you can be irish and not catholic?! hah)

so it's a huuuge celebration for us..my mom and i make corned beef and cabbage and potatoes and it's really awesome!! our church has a pancake breakfast with irish dancers and it's all a lot of fun. (i took irish dancing for 3 years when i was younger).

my mom's been to ireland like 24853785233 times...hah. not really..but she's been there quite a bit...she even honeymooned there. hah.

i looooooove being irish Smile
and our freckles are soooo cute Laughing

by smiles are contagious; let's start an epidemic on 3/15/2009 3:59:39 AM

night night

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:39:09 PM

I miss school.dumb right

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:38:36 PM

I'm hungry

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:37:40 PM

gtg to bed

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:37:10 PM

mod*
What's a way to get hips fast? Weird question again I no.

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:35:28 PM

I dnt wanna hurt or depress any1 tho

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:17:55 PM

Oh Frown I didn't think I was doing something THAT bad.

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:16:52 PM

Hey babe, this is a serious issue that you should be talking to your parents, teachers or a trusted adult about.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:10:52 PM

I'm 50% Irish, 45% german and like 5% Belgian. I'm rlly glad I look Irish, with my pale skin and freckles. My mom is rlly good with making Irish foods.

by Fruitlovr123 on 3/14/2009 11:05:57 PM

im irish!

by gramcrackers on 3/14/2009 10:55:23 PM

awesome!!!! i love the idea about the diffrent colored streamers to make it look like a rainbow and having the pot of gold at the end of it Smile

by mnm2freak on 3/14/2009 10:42:00 PM

Love St. Patty's? Yes!
Are you Irish? I don't think so.
How do you celebrate? I wear green!
Throwin' a perf party? Nope.
Marchin' in a parade? Nope.
Cookin' up some Celtic sweets? Nope.

by icyhawt101 on 3/14/2009 10:39:45 PM

st patties day isn't really my thing lol

by amazingx9797 on 3/14/2009 8:30:13 PM

oh thats cool! HEY GIRLS! JUST A REMINDER, I AM NOT COMING ON THIS SITE THAT MUCH, ALMOST NEVER.
Lauren H.

by fungirlroxs2 on 3/14/2009 7:55:27 PM

i love st patricks day! i am half irish and we have irish soda bread and cornbeef and cabbage. I wish i had sent out invitations alot earlier so i could do this idea! i guess well have to do it next year! I love the t-shirt idea and the rainbow idea. i really wish i could throw a party now!

by omagaw_girl on 3/14/2009 7:34:15 PM

MOD ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~ A lot of things in the latest mag were from lulu's (lulu.com) is there a store for it? maybe in FL? If so, how do i know how to find the list of stores??

Try going to their website.  There should be a list of stores.  I believe there are a few in florida. -lauren

Lauren H.

by juiceybox on 3/14/2009 7:13:53 PM

i'm like 7 different nationalities, and only a bit Irish, but i lovelovelove St. Patty's day, and those ideas are really cool, me and my mom (and hopefully my bff) are gonna make a ton of Irish food like corned beef and stuff like that.

by ann-a-babe on 3/14/2009 4:47:25 PM

That sounds okay but kinda lame

by HannahGM on 3/14/2009 4:33:01 PM

I love st patty's day cause its my b-day!

by arosesosweet14 on 3/14/2009 4:18:40 PM

Hey just to let you all know... especially Jess Hofmann its St. Paddy's day! St, Patty's day is the American version of St. Patrick's day! And for some real Irish food try soda bread, lamb stew, ect.

by pointshoechica on 3/14/2009 3:28:24 PM

i'm 75% irish and 25% german. i lovee st. patty's dayyy(:
it's the best holiday everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

by Mrs.JoeJonas<3 on 3/14/2009 3:12:58 PM

im 80% irish (my family has a castle in ireland- aka the delvin castle aka the nugent castle. non-irish have some pretty weird ideas about us, like how they think we all have red hair when only about 4% of us irish do.

by ilovesodapop17 on 3/14/2009 2:56:26 PM

I'm not even Irish, but I love St. Patrick's Day!!!!

by live-laugh-love! on 3/14/2009 2:36:24 PM

I'm Irish and I love St. Patricks's day!!

by prettybeachgirl on 3/14/2009 2:31:28 PM

My Birthday is on St.Patty's day!!!

by pinkpolkadots4ev on 3/14/2009 2:16:16 PM

i am 100% irish because my whole family was born there and i was born in england so yeah

by LuluLauren on 3/14/2009 2:01:49 PM

i'm not irish but my BFF is and does irish dancing it is so cool. Also, if ya wanted you could tyedye the tees green and gold instead of printing them. =D

by hyperpuppy on 3/14/2009 1:44:38 PM

p.s i give advice Smile

by wednesday1408 on 3/14/2009 12:55:38 PM

i don't really celebrate it except wear green.

by wednesday1408 on 3/14/2009 12:55:20 PM

cool ideas!
im also irish.
& i love corned beef! Laughing

by omg iits magz on 3/14/2009 12:22:59 PM

I haave irish ansestory. yay st. patty's day!

by wolfgirl13 on 3/14/2009 11:36:57 AM

Hey! I'm irish! Great ideas... but my kitchen is being reconstructed so, maybe next year!

Feel free to stop by my profile and leave a comment!

by ashantha on 3/14/2009 11:06:29 AM

i have saint patrick day socks!! they are green and white and have 4 leaf clovers all over them. and they are knee highs. haha they are so tacky but i love em. but no, i dont wear them in public, only like around my house and under my skinny jeans so no one sees them. Smile hehe. but they really are lucky...

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 3/14/2009 11:00:17 AM

Thanx for answering my ?!

God bless!!

by kayrae500 on 3/14/2009 10:47:26 AM

MOD-
I'm going to either Walgreens or The grocery store today before I go on a road trip to get a magazine. Do you know if the new issue of GL is in stores yet? Just in general not just Walgreens. Thanks!

It is out, in fact I went to a local book store and snagged the latest copy Smile<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by betsyrox13 on 3/14/2009 10:44:48 AM

haha im like 50% Irish, 40% Italian, and then like 5% Scottish, and 5% from England. And I live near Boston, so EVERYBODY is gonna go crazyy. Haha people always say that St. Patricks Day is Boston's fav holiday, because so many of us are Irish. I love it =)

by hello x beautiful 94 on 3/14/2009 10:32:17 AM

I LOOOOVE St. Patrick's day. My family's superr duper Irish and we always have like a huge feast thing and it's so fun!

by laneyloo on 3/14/2009 10:12:19 AM

Im 100% irish cept live in usa! Ive been there twice! last year on st. atricks day. They have a huge parade but with awesome costumes on generic disney charaters but one people made themselves and legends of ireland. there was great music and so many people and food!! I irish step dance so our class will be marching/performing in a parade in the otwn over from mine. I usually get covered in tatoos for st. pattys day and my dad ship Guiness stragiht from the factory( none for me though) i usuall get my braces green and orange too and dye parts of my hair green and my mom makes corn beef and cabbage and i make iris soda bread an irish tea cookies. the day after we all usuall go to my grandpa grave and put flags and streamers on it and my preantand grandma and aunts and uncle hold toasts to each other. its a lot of fun: D

by lov3npirouettes on 3/14/2009 10:06:16 AM

I'm not Irish.. =) but that sounds like it would be fun.

Check out my profile and leave comments!

by MariaAnalisexo9 on 3/14/2009 9:57:10 AM

MOD-
Is two boiled eggs plain with no butter a healthy choice for b-fest

Sounds very healthy to me, go for it.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by kayrae500 on 3/14/2009 9:57:07 AM

Awesome! I might go downtown Chicago to watch them color the river green! it'll be my first!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 3/14/2009 9:43:45 AM

sounds great i love it

by sporty-lemon-melon on 3/14/2009 9:25:14 AM

that soundsd great, the only problem is I cant just have a party, my parents arnt alll of that into parties.

by Charchar95 on 3/14/2009 8:58:28 AM