3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Pump Up Your Pay

Think you deserve more moolah? Here are some ways to really get a raise. Have a negotiable baby sitting rate Adjust your rates depending on the...

MOD HELP HELP!! I have been bbsitting 5 boys scence I waz 9 years old and I am 13. I have got a good connection with them now but the oldest is now 10 and he weighes WAY more then me and I am kinda scarend of him beacuse he has some anger issues and I am afraid to puish him with is anger and him being able to hit me hard, i love bbsitting em but i am kinda afraid of him thanx Smile

by JBieberFan on 1/25/2010 9:36:19 PM

**************ADVICE***************************
HEY Y'ALLL!!!!
I GOT ALL THE ADVICE YOU NEED ON BOYS, SCHOOL, FITNESS AND MORE!!!!
Leave the question in my profile and i will respond to it in your profile within 48hrs!!!
if you profile is private i will just post the advice/answer in my profile.
*******************ADVICE**********************

by skichick4life on 1/23/2010 6:37:47 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this babysitter's club column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist(and babysitter), lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/24/2009 4:33:24 PM

COME CHECK OUT....

Club Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the latest beauty tips, fashion advice, MODS to help answer your sitches, Guy problems, and sooo much more!

and GUESS WHAT? We have TONS of jobs open! Including MODS, Weekly tippes, Head of _____, etc. Just check out page and it will list all of them!

Thanks!

~Prez of Club Beauty~
*personal account is JuliaWu*

by Club Beauty on 9/22/2009 7:46:50 PM

****MOD MOD MOD*** I have a huge problem!! Okay so a few months ago I took a babysitting job down the street... I was supposed to babysit 1 two year old for eight hours for $40= $5 an hour. But when I came in the house! There were three kids! A two yr old, a three yr. old and a six yr. old. I made lunch and took them to the park twice and not to mention the dirty diapers. The youngest even called me the B word. When all was said and done I only recieved $40!!! I was mad. I never want to babysit them again. But they keep calling! I either ignore them or make up an excuse.. but i cant keep doing this... HELP!!!!

Hey girl,

No need to ignore them, just explain next time they ask you that your rate goes up with each child. Make sure to ask them how many children will be there. If you get there and there are more children than agreed upon, say something right away. 40 dollars for 3 children for 8 hours is definitely not enough. Speak up next time, girl!

Megan P.

Megan P.

by girlie82 on 8/26/2009 11:55:24 AM

I am 12 and I got my parent permision to make my acount visible, but it still wont work. Also, when I go to edit my profile, it says I am being moderated. It has said that for 2 days. Why wont it work?

by laxchick216 on 8/26/2009 11:16:08 AM

MOD-can someone pleas help-thanks
I think my crush may like, me, but i don't know.
We always flirt... a LOT.

Hey girl!  I've answered your q on one of your earlier posts.  It sounds like this guy is into you! Try asking him to hang out sometime to get a feel for whether or not he's into you.  If that's too bold, try asking him on a group date so it's not one on one.  Also, when your question isn't answered or doesn't show up, it means that us mods are super busy and will get to your q as quickly as possible.  So please don't keep resending your q!  We'll get to it as soon as we can!  Thanks for your patience. Kristen

Kristen Y.

by dina22464 on 8/24/2009 7:44:35 PM

I GIVE SWEET ADVICE AND IT HELPS IM KINDA NEW TO THE WEBSITE AND I SPECIALIZE IN HAIR, MAKEUP, AND FITNESS. CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

by rachel 11 on 8/24/2009 4:10:15 PM

MOD do you think that 11 and a 1/2 is too young to babysit? because I need to pay for my cellphone which is 25$ a month. If you don't think that is too young than how much do you think I should charge per hour?

Hey girl!  Eleven and 1/2 is a bit too young to babysit.  Sorry.  But if you need to make some cash, look into babysitting or doing chores for parents while they're working at home.  That way, you can help them out and still have an adult around in case of energencies.  best, Kristen

Kristen Y.

by tealpowerfulrose on 8/24/2009 3:35:37 PM

!!!mod!!!!!!~**MOD, mod, mod, MOD**~!!!!!!mod!!!!!
HELP! SORRY I KNOW ITS OFF-TOPIC
I think my crush may like, me, but i don't know.
We always flirt... a LOT.
Other times i catch my crush sneaking glances at me! Whenever we talk, or my crush is talking to several people,my crush only looks at me, and sometimes randomly comes up to me and asks what i'm doing, and always blushes and will give me a smile. we always bump into each other and get to hang out. But whenever i try to look at my crush and catch his gaze, my crush will always look away! Everyone says that my crush likes me but what should i do?!? thanks! i don't want to wreck our friendship!

Hey, Girl! Sorry for the “stock”  message. We’re psyched you’re here but since this is a super busy time, mods aren’t able to answer personal advice or contest questions. We’re approving your comments now so the girls can start offering feedback right away! If you still have questions, please come back, we’re happy to help…or just let the other chicas answer now! (They give awesome advice, trust us!) Love and thanks! , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jeannie L.