Bridget M.

is modding

31 MINUTES AGO HELP! I cant get guys to like me because this one guy constantly tries to ruin my rep: http://t.co/LEOUYEYEzr

12 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

15 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

COMMENTS

Pump Up Your Pay

Think you deserve more moolah? Here are some ways to really get a raise. Have a negotiable baby sitting rate Adjust your rates depending on the...

COULD SOME1 ANSWER MY QUESTION PLZ PLZ PLZ PRETTY PLZ!!!!

by abercrombie-gurl on 4/26/2009 5:50:13 PM

Dear abercrombie-gurl,

You shouldn't do what they do on nanny 911 'cause they smack the kids and since you dont really know the kids you shouldn't.I am a babysitter 2 and i dont smack them . The child's 'rents told me i could put them in a timeout if they dont behave so i do if they tell you that you can disipline them DO IT -ONLY IF THEY DESERVE IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babym_29Smile Smile :x

by babym_29 on 4/26/2009 5:48:08 PM

i am a babysitter. i have 1 question: should i do what they do on nanny 911 about the timeouts and misbehavier????!!

thx,

Abercrombie-gurl<333Smile

by abercrombie-gurl on 4/26/2009 5:42:09 PM

i want to start baby sitting.....and i know that i can take a class from the red cross.....but how do i sign up for that and what is the web site name?????

by twilightsbiggestfan on 4/19/2009 7:06:41 PM

OMG im as we speak @ my first babby sitting gig at itsa going great a fridge full of snax and the sweet little boy im baby sitting is asleep!

by AriesGal_Lucky7 on 4/14/2009 11:26:46 PM

luved it!

by icebaby661998 on 4/14/2009 5:31:45 PM

hey girls! i was just gonna let u know how much i charge 2 babysit kiddos: ok so i get paid 5 dollars an hour 4 2 kids that r almost 1 and 2...if you drive...then u need to get paid extra 4 gas...well my awesome neighbor that i babysit 4 her kidz does that 4 her nanny...i just walk 2 her house since its 2 houses down...friday 'n saturdays 'n sunday NITES...double...so yeah!!! Smile

by teenagegypsy14 on 4/14/2009 9:43:37 AM

I get paid like 20 dollars for about 4 hours for 1 child who is 6. She has hearing difficulties and has a cocliar implant [i dont know how to spell it! sorry]. Also... I helped this girl's mom that lives down the street. The girl has Cerebral Palsey. She is in 3rd grade. I got paid like 8 dollars for 2 hours. I would just fold laundry, help with dinner, help her with hw...etc. The parents should decide the rate and amount I think.

by volleyballer27 on 4/8/2009 12:59:36 PM

Hey Girls!
This is Smile♥AdviceBabyBoo♥(: and im here for you! My main specialty is babysitting tips and advice! I also can answer questions about.. pretty much anything else! Need help getting your babysitting business up and rolling? No problem! Confused on what to cook for little ones? Easy! Come to me! I'll even answer back as soon as possible and def within 24 hours!
Get at it,
xoxo Smile♥AdviceBabyBoo♥(:

by :)♥advicebabyboo♥(: on 4/6/2009 9:55:26 PM

I get paid $7 an hour for two girls I babysit ones 10, the others 5, and when I babysit for a little boy (2) and girl (7) I get paid $3. I don;t ask for a certain amount I let them decide.

comment on my profile!