AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

3 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag ūüėĪūüėćÔŅĹpic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

Distractions, Distractions

Next time the kiddies are actin' up, don't yell! Handling the kids' anger with anger of your own only shows them that screaming/yelling is OK...

You could also post your questions in this section and write my name in all capitals so i will notice.

by :)‚ô•advicebabyboo‚ô•(: on 4/6/2009 10:08:27 PM

Hey Girls!
This is Smile‚ô•AdviceBabyBoo‚ô•(: and im here for you! My main specialty is babysitting tips and advice! I also can answer questions about.. pretty much anything else! Need help getting your babysitting business up and rolling? No problem! Confused on what to cook for little ones? Easy! Come to me! I'll even answer back as soon as possible and def within 24 hours!
Get at it,
xoxo Smile‚ô•AdviceBabyBoo‚ô•(:

by :)‚ô•advicebabyboo‚ô•(: on 4/6/2009 10:07:42 PM

thats REALLY great info thanks

by jbean98 on 4/4/2009 11:48:18 PM

This is one of the most smartest things i have heard. The people who i sit for have thier moments but this will tots help!

by laureljp96 on 3/24/2009 7:12:18 PM

This is a good idea! I'll be sure to try this next time my sister throws a hissie fit!

by eragirl11 on 3/24/2009 5:17:51 PM

I've usulally have to babysit to sisters who are pretty close to the same age and the have thier little moments, is will help.

by mg let it be on 3/22/2009 9:06:13 PM

Hey alliecat u should be at least 12 like me to babysit because the parents will trust that ur mature enough to watch thier kid for a couple hours. Once that time comes around it'll be easy if u stay calm wen ur wtchn the kid.
Good Luck
~luvkyle14~

by luvkyle14 on 3/22/2009 8:09:27 PM

I am 10 (not the reasom I have 10 in my username). What age do I have to be to babysit????

by alliecat10 on 3/22/2009 7:37:06 PM

***MOD*** i am prepared fully for babysitting with cards, ads in enighborhood and training, but there is one thing i can tget over. What if the place i go to isnt safe?like no alram system or weird crazy parents ect. i've been getting bad nightmares about the bad things that could happen. my dad said he would give me pepper spray for protecton but it doesnt make me feel any better. what should i do? thanx

Hey girl, the pepper spray is a good idea.  Just be cautious, but it's not likely that you'll run into problems.  -lauren

Lauren H.