AN HOUR AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Old-School Italian Pasta

This old-school Italian pasta recipe packs a hearty punch with healthy ingredients and a tasty wow factor. You don't need to use the stove at...

I LOVE ALL THE FODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by shai1101 on 4/15/2009 9:50:34 AM

i had to make dinner for my parents and my boyfirends parents so we could sit down and discuss our relationship and this was a hit girls life you rockkkk!!!

by missyxoxo on 4/15/2009 12:48:20 AM

yum yum

by munchkin112096 on 4/2/2009 4:29:46 PM

Well, I love pasta - but I think it tastes better if you make the pasta in a pot on the stove and add a half-teaspoon salt to the water. Also, it's best with fresh basil - like from your garden or something. It looks delicious!

by Citygirl6 on 3/25/2009 7:39:59 PM

that's super easy!!!!

by heartts on 3/25/2009 6:02:50 PM

omg so good! yum! im jealous of those cooking skills!!!!!!! if i made that it would prob be....gross o well!

by karra96 on 3/25/2009 6:00:27 PM

Mhmm... sounds good. This looks like something I should recommend my mom to make. It looks healthy, which I really need to start being, lol!

by xoxoanelle on 3/25/2009 4:14:42 PM

That looks pretty good! I'll probably try it sometime.

by nancydrew31 on 3/24/2009 5:16:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so not to brag, but I'm a really good singer. We have a musical coming up. I have an entire song I have to sing by myself. I was so excited because I would get to show everyone how great I was. But we started rehearsing and no matter how hard I try, I can't sing. Well, I can but really softly and not good. Please help!

Hey girl! I totally see what your saying! It is probably your nerves catching up with you so maybe practice at home when you are alone. It is probably a lot harder to sing infront of people than we think, so just calm down and practice practice practice! Good luck! <3 Sara

Lau D.

by midnight149 on 3/24/2009 7:01:28 AM

hey! im italian! i think ill like it!!!

by emmy1 on 3/22/2009 8:09:38 PM