9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Banish Boo Boos

Babysitting a kid who got a boo boo? Cut the crying by giving the kiddie a fun-colored band-aid. If that still doesn't stop the tears...

I am 13 years old and I am babysitting a girl in 4th grade and a boy in 1st grade, what should I do to amuse them?

by greekgrl419 on 12/5/2009 5:26:29 PM

*mod*
babysitting a young boy
he knows me and he's nice but he kind of is a li'l rambunctios. i wnt to do somthing to keep him occupied. any suggestions
ps new at cooking so can't do a lot with that

Hey girl! You should play with him outside. You could make him a sandwich or somethin

Eryn G.

by dina22464 on 10/9/2009 3:43:16 PM

Hey! First of all, quick question. About how old should you be when you start babysitting? My Mom said that when I'm 12 she'll let me start. Second, I HATE blood! I go crazy! My friend recently got diabetes, and today we went to the nurses office to get her insulin and stuff. When she got the blood, I was a little freaked out, and when she had to put in the insulin, I just turned around. It was like she had to give herself a shot!
This website is really helpful with everything. Thanks!

If anybody can answer my question, please do!

by MathGirl98 on 4/21/2009 4:09:25 PM

Hey Girls!
This is Smile♥AdviceBabyBoo♥(: and im here for you! My main specialty is babysitting tips and advice! I also can answer questions about.. pretty much anything else! Need help getting your babysitting business up and rolling? No problem! Confused on what to cook for little ones? Easy! Come to me! I'll even answer back as soon as possible and def within 24 hours!
Get at it,
xoxo Smile♥AdviceBabyBoo♥(:

by :)♥advicebabyboo♥(: on 4/6/2009 9:53:05 PM

It is sad to see the kid crying .......but very easy to put a cute band-aid on it or give them some sort of sweet! Please check out my profile 2 chat, get advice or give me advice !!!!Smile Xomrsmaryjonasxox3 you have 2 click on the ask 4 permission button , put a check in the '' want to add my address to my profile '' , type in the e-mail address ,open the e-mail , and click on the accept button ! WHEW that was a TON of typing! By the way ....... I'm sixth on this page !

by cutierockerangel101 on 4/6/2009 5:41:10 PM

MOD
everytime my friend clicks on my profile, it says "this profile is not publicly visible."
I don't know how to change it, I edited and said I wanted a "Healthy You Profile" and my mom accepted my account already. how do i make it public?

Uncheck the box at the top of the "edit my profile" page that says 'keep my profile private."  Within a few days, it should be public. -lauren
Lauren H.

by xomrsmaryjonasxox3 on 4/5/2009 3:27:27 PM

I think that's good advice, like if a kid falls down and hurts himself, clean him up and put on a Band-aid. Make sure that he's calmed down, and then say, "Since you're so tough, how about you get some cookies?" or something like that.

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 4/5/2009 2:11:27 PM

great advice i have never baby sat before but im going 2 start soon so this website is really help full thanks for the advice!!! oh yeah what age do u think is the right age to start to baby sit???

by jbean98 on 4/4/2009 11:40:12 PM

I've never had a kid get a boo boo while I was babysitting. Given, I have only babysat three times! But yeah...

Frown

by TwirlDiva on 4/3/2009 9:52:18 PM

ugh! one time we were playing outside and kiddie got a booboo! That is the loudest i have ever heard a 6 year old scream. I felt really bad and he stopped when i gave him a popsicle...

by hyperpuppy on 4/2/2009 3:15:27 PM