12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Prezzies For Parents!

Got a kid who’s missing mom and dad? Give the little one a hug and remind them that the 'rents will be home soon. Then...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am 11 1/2 years old and i have started babysitting. i dnt know how to spread the word plz help!

Hey Girl! When I first started babysitting and I wanted to get my name out there, I made up a flyer with my name, contact info and a little bit about myself and posted it all around town. Some good places to go would be any local elementary schools, daycare centers, churches,  and grocery stores. Also, you could ask the people you currently sit for to give your name and number to their friends so that if they ever need a sitter, they can contact you too!
Lauren H.

by thebeat1es on 9/15/2010 11:27:32 PM

this is good cuz the parents will be happy that the kids didn't cry!

by twilight95 on 12/4/2009 5:44:22 PM

yeah don't let the kiddies cry! Smile

by erichmo on 10/29/2009 2:21:32 PM

mod yeah i'm babysitting tonight and i think i'll have the kiddies make little Mother's Day Cards. Should i bring my own supplies or use theirs? i've nevr been to their house (i've known them for a while but this si my first gig wtih them) waht do u suggest?

Do both and always be organized and prepared when you go to the house.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.

by m&msgrl6 on 5/9/2009 9:36:10 AM

mod-mod-mod-mod

my friend at school is friends with this one guy, but he is super annoying and she agrees. Most of her friends won't talk to her now cuz that guy is always with her. What should she do to make the guy know that she doesn't even want to be friends with him?

by finkledork on 4/16/2009 1:55:55 AM

a way i like to connect with the little ones is i play games with them. even if they look silly like crawling on the floor, i still do them. it makes them feel more warmed up to you, trust me!

by nacole on 4/15/2009 3:49:25 PM

Aww, that's sweet!

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 4/10/2009 12:39:36 PM

Cool, i'll keep this in mind when i babysit 3 or 4 years old, but now its just 8-9 year olds and they dont miss their mom or dad anymore lol

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 4/10/2009 8:51:39 AM