AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

2 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

3 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Host Your Own Photo Shoot Slumber Party!

Host your own makeover 'n' fashion photo shoot where you and your girls get to play the stars. Use the pics to make your own scrapbook and keep these memories forever!

I really want to do this!!! But I might have to give the Idea to a friend or Something because my mom dosen't do loud. Hahaha

by UnicornTeaddyBear999 on 8/8/2011 7:18:54 PM

my bday is in feb and we r doing this we figured it out yesterday and like some magic or something its on gl!!!!!!!!!!! so cool!
8D

by alex18903 on 1/26/2011 4:27:01 PM

OMG me and my bffs will have so much fun doing this! I am so gonna do this for my next B-day but sadly i have to wait till december

by bff61 on 4/2/2010 4:30:06 PM

love it!!!!!

ill give ya fashion , makeup , and boy advice on my profile!!!

by swimprincesschic on 6/6/2009 8:49:35 AM

sweet!

by ditto.alice on 5/21/2009 9:04:21 PM

im planning a sleepover with longtime bffs to celebrate her making the high school baseball team. she will luv it and we are going to take lots of pics to

by m_dawg_4 on 5/20/2009 5:25:47 PM

MOD--
i love the photo shoot idea...any ideas for other fun parties???

Have a fondu, pink or bubble party..

Sherryn D.

by raychelle101 on 5/16/2009 12:28:56 PM

awsome idea!

by musiclover<3 on 5/15/2009 10:07:14 PM

what if you dont think ur buds would like to or hate getting there picture taken

by beautyqween on 5/8/2009 9:01:02 PM

one of the best ideas ever 4 a slumber party im soo ganna try and have one!!!!

by friends4ever21 on 4/26/2009 9:56:03 PM