1 HOURS AGO If you have food allergies, then you know the struggle is real: http://t.co/nO9df9R6Au

2 HOURS AGO Found: The best bangs for your face shape: http://t.co/qST9gEsIfs

3 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

COMMENTS

Happy Bunny Day!

How are you celebrating this cotton-tailed day? Lucky for you, GL’s got some awesome Easter fun to make this holiday all you've ever hopped for!

MOD
OK FOR SOME REASON I CANT TAKE OFF MY PEACHFUZZ!I TRIED NAIR HOT WAX EVEN TWIZERS EVERYTHING! ITS STILL ALL GRAY AROUND MY LIPS WHAT DO I DO?

Hey girl! Maybe you're not doing the waxing right because that should remove all hair. Maybe ask an adult to help you out or go to a professional salon.

Jess H.

by mirandafan101 on 4/13/2009 1:12:55 AM

Yay I'm getting chicks tomorrow

by Fruitlovr123 on 4/13/2009 12:55:08 AM

MOD* I haven't gotten my period in about 2 1/2 months. I keep forgetting to wear a liner cuz my discharge isn't heavy either. it's normal for periods to go away for a little in the beginning right? Plus, on my moms side of the fam all the ladies except my mom have some ovary disease. Idk what it's called but my mom said there is a strong chance I have it. My mom said one sign of it is getting clot things when u get your period.

Hey Girl, Yes, this is totally normal. in fact, mine disappeared for almost a year. Just to be safe, please visit your doc and get screened every few months for this disease. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by Fruitlovr123 on 4/13/2009 12:49:46 AM

it originated as a religious holiday and i believe we should keep it that way but u cant force people to belive the way you do took three days for HIm to rise again so we could repent of sin! GO Jesus BELIEVERS!!

by jojo85 on 4/13/2009 12:09:49 AM

hmm.i got some candy today but easter isn't really a big deal in my family especially now that me and my brother are too old for the easter bunny. in fact, i stayed in my pajamas all day toaday. Smile

by alaskachick on 4/12/2009 11:33:19 PM

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Laughing, REMEMBER ITS ABOUT GOD AND HOW HE HAS RESON! + HOW HE DIED FOR OUR SINS! JUST REMEMEBER THAT! ONE AGAIN:HAPPY EASTER!

by RR1527 on 4/12/2009 11:11:08 PM

Mod! happy easter! i was wondering wht works best to get clear skin and get rid of black heads. also, i want to get more bold and edgy with my fashion, how do u think i should do tht? thnks so much! <3

Hey Girl, I like to use a cleanser with Benzoyl Peroxide or Salycilic Acid to clear up my skin, but make sure it isn't too harsh for yours. Also, the best way to add some edge is with color and accessories. Try some funky scarves and neons. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by kay17 on 4/12/2009 10:38:55 PM

hey girls!,

i need your advice please! when i am back in schol from spring break i want to have a different appearance. i just got glasses, my 13th birthday is thursday, and i got money already that i want to give my self a new look with to start of being a teenager! i am buying a new straightener and curler so i can have new hair. do you guys have any ideas on wat new trends r ur favorite? or wat i should do to change my appearance? thanks so much! any idea please comment on my pro

by runrunrun on 4/12/2009 9:55:23 PM

Hoppy Easter! Oh and your right MegZroxsox!!

by emmiez98 on 4/12/2009 9:35:06 PM

MOD!
I have been trying to get this one picture for my avatar and it isn't coming up. How long is it suppost to take? Thx!!

Hey Babes, Your profile might need to be moderated. That could take two or three days. Otherwise, keep in mind you cannot upload personal pics. We will have to delete any of those ok? xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.