27 MINUTES AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

AN HOUR AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

2 HOURS AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

I have combination skin but is there any drugstore cleansers or moisturizers you would recommend?Because I don't prefer to shop online. Thank you!!!

Hey girlie, try Neutrogena oil-free facial wash or Aveeno. For a moisturizer try Neutrogena or Cetaphil.

Lauren T.

by azuki on 5/27/2013 6:06:27 PM

I only have a few pimples on my forehead, and I only get zits during 'that time of the month'. What type of skin do I have? I want to buy the Clean & Clean Morning Burst (the orange one). Do you think it'll help clear out my pimples? Thanks Smile

Hey Misery13, I'm not exactly sure what type of skin you have. Yeah give that Clean&Clean acne solution a try. It may work, you never know. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Misery13 on 5/3/2013 4:35:35 PM

I have really oiliy skin and they are prone to breakouts. My dad(and sometimes I do) pick at my pimples and I know I'm not supposed to, but I do it anyways. I also have fash wash but don't use it cause it's really old(like 3 years old) and doesn't work properly. Is there a good prouduct I can use and how can I break my bad habit of picking my pimples? I also have really bad acne across my back and partly on my arms. How can I get a rid of my back-ance too?

Hey! The best way to get these answers would be to consult a dermatologist, but here's what I think: I use st Ives apricot scrub as a face wash and that's worked for me. To break your habit of popping pimples try setting a reward goal. If you go a day without popping one give yourself a treat, then try going longer. Good luck!

Helen S.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:50:06 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod-
I've been having sorta bad acne for the past maybe 6 months. I started popping/picking at it which only made my skin even worse. I was really obsessive about it. Every time I was infront of a mirror I would do that for like 10 or 15 minutes. I just started to try and stop a few days ago. But I use Neutregena acne products and none of them have worked and I've been using them for like 6 months. I don't know what to try next. I don't wear makeup even though I want to to hide my acne because I'm really self concious about it. Anything I can try to make my skin look better? thanks...

Hey girl!

I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a dermatologist. They will be able to check your skin out and give you good suggestions on what to do about your acne. He or she might even give you a prescription product, which may be more effective. Once you find the right product, consistency is key. You need to stick with the product in order for it to work. If you keep changing products your skin will never get a chance to react to the product.
Rachael A.

by kittycadet101 on 6/25/2012 1:47:22 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/26/2012 8:29:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I get a lot of red, small blemishes( i think they're pimples), whiteheads, and blackheads on my nose. Which is the best facial care or wash and moisturizer for me? P.s. my skin is oily. Please give me a good product

Hey babe,

Check out this article for our top picks to fight blackheads, this list of awesome stuff for oily skin, and don't forget about your doctor/dermatologist who can recommend their picks after seeing your unique skin and deciding what will work best Smile
Lauren C.

by girlzrock6207 on 3/15/2012 10:50:50 PM

@mellocat95 i use proactive every morning and night and st.ives apricot scrub once a week. proactive clears my skin and the scrub makes it really smooth (: you should try it out. hope i helped!

by awesomeful on 7/27/2011 11:38:16 PM

*sigh* i love skin care^^

by jingle636 on 10/15/2010 12:33:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so, I have normal skin i think... i'm not super sure how to tell! i just recently started breaking out, and i think its my facewash. I wash it twice a day and put toner and moisturizer on it. i use "biore 4 in 1 facial cleanser" and im afraid its not enough. I want something a little stronger but no neutrogena strong! any suggestions?!
Thx! Smile

Hey! I like St Ives apricot scrub Smile
Helen S.

by mrscullen2000 on 9/23/2010 6:32:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have a Neutrogena Wave Duo and I just recently started using it (like a week and a half ago). I never really had much acne before, just an occasional pimple and some blackheads on my chin. But now my face is breaking out all over! I'm pretty sure it's because of my Wave, but I don't know what to do! How can I do some serious skin damage control?
Thanks so much!!

Hey girl, I would stop using the Wave immediately first of all. Sometimes facial products can be far too strong and dry out your skin. As someone who goes to a dermatologist, I'll give you her advice to me: use a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil that will keep your skin clean each morning and night instead of harsher products like Neutrogena's. Since you don't get much acne, I think that's all you need. Sometimes acne products can do more harm than good (case in point: my sister once used some of my acne topical creams my dermatologist prescribed me — they were too powerful and ended up burning her skin, literally! Ouch!)

xoxo