11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's the best perfume for your personality? http://t.co/JtZuOI3sZk pic.twitter.com/SHjpUPRwx3

12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of guy should you go for? http://t.co/86Vz24FF1Q pic.twitter.com/1w0JjCBHld

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

awesome products!!!!

by iheartnickjobro on 4/17/2009 3:36:45 PM

cool!

by em813 on 4/17/2009 3:35:00 PM

I have dry and sensitive skin. it sucks cus sometimes it gets really itchy, but i think these will help! Oh and the best thing is, i could walk to the stores where the products are sold, thanks GL Smile

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 4/17/2009 3:06:40 PM

i would def try the oily kind- i mean, i get zits sometimes, but not usually!
o and btw, check out my profile pleez! i just got it 2 work, and it would be AWESOME!! if u could post a comment! thx girls!

LOVE WHOEVER YALL R,
allie cat

by allie cat on 4/17/2009 3:00:39 PM

Oh my goddddd i'm the acne type. Frown

by Craziestgirluevermet on 4/17/2009 2:48:19 PM

*MOD* i get blackheads and zits on my nose, the zits arent really like raised, more like red spots. i dont know what kind of skin i have since thats the only place i have acne. also, i use a blackhead clearing scrub, and it doesnt work! i dont know what to do to get rid of the blackheads. help, thanks Smile

Hey babe, sometimes zits and blackheads show up no matter how much you scrub and wash yourself. It's just a natural process that can't be stopped! Talk to a derm about alternative treatments, but as long as you're washing in the a.m. and p.m., that's really all you can do.

katelin s.

by mileylover4 on 4/17/2009 2:32:27 PM

Cool... But I use Clinique, for Acne-Prone skin. Works great!

by brookedafer on 4/17/2009 2:21:58 PM

Thank you mod! That sounds perfect for the occasion.

by BritishChick on 4/17/2009 2:06:50 PM

THe aveeno one works wonders! Trust me, I live in the mountains and actually, as we speak, we r getting 2 ft of snow! SO dry! Oh and I LOVE 2 GIVE ADVICE Smile

by igymnast10 on 4/17/2009 1:57:49 PM

this is so good because i just went to the dermatologist yesterday and i need a moisturizer so badly!
because my skin is super sensitive and really dry in the summer and winter.
yay for moisturizers!