10 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

14 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

i have acne and i have tryed the neutrogena products and several other types but i still have bad acne

by mellocat95 on 7/6/2010 12:56:43 AM

Neutrogena doesn't work. It dried out my skin horribly and I actually got an allergic reation when I used it :/

by CutieWithGlasses on 3/20/2010 10:52:53 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Hi. I just wanted to say thank you for always helping grls w/ their problems.
-Isabella

Your welcome girl!
Eryn G.

by peacelovepuppies on 10/10/2009 4:17:09 PM

How do you tell what your skin type is? Does it have to do with how much acne you have, if so I only have a few pimples and they tend to be around my nose and forehead.

by Laurenlicious on 9/5/2009 9:37:37 PM

Acne runs in the family. My dad said he had just as much acne as i had when he was my age, which is 13. And I have a LOT of acne. It's mostly around my mouth, in between my eyes and on my forehead. Right now, I probably have about 15 pimples right now. I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. It doesn't work very well. What should I do?

Hey babe,

You might want to try a strong acne medication like Proactiv.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by livelaughlove613 on 8/4/2009 8:23:14 PM

******************MOD*****************************
in this article it says all the good products but i am not sure wich one my face has pimples and it part oily part dry so wich one is the good one and that is worth the try and is there an ingredient to make a homemade face cream like tooth paste with soap or something that will do the job for my face
P.S. i think my face cream budget that i can ask my mom for is about $19 dollars

Hey babe,

You can try some homemade scrubs to help keep your skin in good condition (just look around the site for a few good ones) but if you want to get rid of acne you probably want to try a real product. If your face is dry and oily at the same time, I would suggest using one for "normal" skin to split the difference.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by eflores85658 on 8/3/2009 2:50:10 PM

Im 14 and my mom wont let me use chemicals on my skin

by balalover on 7/30/2009 1:11:46 PM

MOD
I get acne on and off but have a bad habbit of picking it. What should I do to stop myself and what producks work the best? I have The Wave and try to use it 2 times a day. Is that enough? Thank you! You MODs are so helpful!

Hey babe,

As long as you keep washing your skin two times a day and stop picking at it, you should be fine. To stop yourself get in the habit of doing something else with your hands when you get the urge, even if it's just playing with a pencil or tapping your fingers.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Love2SwimTaylor on 6/23/2009 8:47:25 PM

I use velocity face waash.
It works great for me!

by canadianfawn on 6/5/2009 4:08:05 PM

im the acne type and my skin is really oily even though i wash it in the night and morning...ugh.but im trying not to compare myself to models and celebs cuz i know its airbrushed, i just wish i had clearer skin!

by dramaqueenmar on 6/4/2009 9:33:52 PM