7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

***MOD***
okay so i used neutrogena and worked really well for two months but now when ever i use its it makes me brake out like crazy...is this normal?

Hey girl, im not sure, check with a dermatologist. *Cara T*
Cara T.

by dancer469xo on 5/16/2009 3:01:05 PM

This helps a lot, thanks!

God bless~

by me girl on 5/15/2009 2:08:58 PM

MOD.MOD ok i hav a few questions. first how do you know if your skin is oily ? second my forehead is really dry i guess its bcuz of the face wash i use sonce i have black heads and acne there . but what can i use so it dosent dry out like that ? i use lotion but that dosent help at all . Last I have noxema triple clean blackhead cleanser do you know if it works ie used it a few times but i cant tell . thx =]

Oily skin is shiny and moist. Using a lotion is the best way to put moisture in your skin...maybe you're not using the right one. Talk to a skin person at a department store and see what she recommends. I don't know if that works but it's worth a shot to keep trying.

katelin s.

by live4softball on 5/8/2009 1:11:41 PM

i use a neutregina wave to clean my face. and cearisel for acne it works really well1

by twilightgirl1 on 5/3/2009 10:17:39 PM

** MOD MOD MOD MOD **
i was just wondering what color makeup looks good on people that are white with brown hair and brown eyes, thanks!

Hey Girl- Browns and purples will really pop!  Depending if you are light or darker skin toned, certain shades will be better than others.  If you have a more olive color skin, gold will look awesome, but if your skin is pretty fair, you might want to shy away from it! <3Ash
ashley b.

by musicislove 8D on 4/23/2009 11:06:53 AM

I tried the 'acne prone' solution last night (well, it was ALMOST the same thing, I think I got the wrong aveeno lotion)and it worked GREAT! I woke up this morning and all my pimples had faded! I just put some bareMinerals face powder over it and you can't even tell!
Thanks GL!

by kiaralilly on 4/21/2009 10:21:05 AM

i use the the neutrogena acne cleanser. (: the exact one that's on this article. and i guess it's working. i mean my acne has looked shrinked and it's smaller! but after i use that and pat dry my face w/ a towel i wait a few more minutes and use that other neutrogena acne product. the 8hr acne spot thing. (: i don't feel like getting it right now haha. forgot what it's called.

by ginseng123 on 4/21/2009 12:30:54 AM

*MOD MOD MOD*
i have a crush problem
i really like this guy and its not even because hes cute, its more personality related
but ever since i started liking him he slowly started ignoring me...
i tihnk its all my fault.
and i dont think its a possiblity that he likes me back
suggestions?
thanks, xoxo

Hey Girl, Sure, my suggestion is to ignore him. Live your life, leave him be. You have plenty going on without him so don't stress it! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by cutiepieem on 4/19/2009 10:35:53 PM

MODMODMODMOD------Can you tell me what bronzers and foundations and concealers are. People talk about them and I have know idea what they are. Thanks so much.

Hey Babes, Foundation is a makeup that evens out your skin tone; concealer hides your flaws; bronzer gives your skin a lil color. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by pupellie on 4/19/2009 9:37:37 PM

MOD thx and the zits get right on the edge of my lips.also i get zits around my nose 2.sometimes they're in my nose and hurts.

Hey Babes, I would try some benzoyl peroxide or another cleanser system if you can. Acne is tough, I know. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.