12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Find the PERFECT Face Wash and Moisturizer for your Skin

Searching for great products to revamp your skin care routine? Lucky for you, we've got the 411 on scoring the perf stuff.

MOD can it be from like lipgloss?????i use lipsmackers all the time but can stuff like glitter lipgloss irritate the outside of my lips 2???thank u!!!!

Hey Girl, That can def do it. Try not to get it outside of your lips and try to use natural glosses like Burts Bees. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by greengirl111 on 4/19/2009 7:29:38 PM

MOD i get zits around my lips a lot and idk y.i have very moderate to severe acne and also my skin is oily 2.what should i do???thank u!!!!

Hey Babes, Around your lips might be from dry skin. Why not use a chapstick and moisturizer for oily skin? I use a great one by Clinique. It's a lil pricey, but comes in a huge bottle and works like a charm! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by greengirl111 on 4/19/2009 7:12:43 PM

Mod!~
I'm having some friends over for a spa day kind of event at my house, and we don't know what to use/make. I want to make some homemade, all natural facials and stuff. Can you give me some advice/ recipes for that?

Hey Girl, Check out the links below. xo Annemarie

Annemarie D.

by kjxl415 on 4/19/2009 5:14:56 PM

HEY GIRLS. THE BEST SKINCARE IS MARY KAY BRAND. I USE IT ALL THE TIME!!! MY MOM IS A CONSULTANT, COMMENT ON MY PROFILE TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET SOME AMAZING SKINCARE. I WILL SAY IT'S A TAD MORE EXPENSIVE BUT IT WORKS WONDERS!!!!!

by penguins4emi on 4/19/2009 2:46:24 PM

hey ive used the clean and clear and it left my skin fresh! it felt great!

by shattered lolli on 4/19/2009 8:02:31 AM

MOD
I know you're busy with a lot of comments, but I'm really worried about something. For the last few weeks, I've been getting minor chest pains after I eat a meal. (I'm EXTRA worried because my dad recently had a heart issue, and the doctors said it was genetic.) Is it normal to have a little chest pain, especially after eating?

Hey Girl, Could be heartburn, could also be panic attacks. I would go get it checked out just in case. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by DC1fan on 4/19/2009 12:06:07 AM

Thankyou so much!!

by fanohim on 4/18/2009 10:48:10 PM

kewl ideas!

by aquamintsgirl on 4/18/2009 10:43:59 PM

MOD!!!! Ok so i feel really bad because im in 8th grade and have never had a boyfriend. I don't no why because people say im pretty and im not one of those girly-girls! Its almost the end of 8th grade and im gonna be moving on 2 another skewl soon so wut do i do!?!?!?!

Hey Girl, I didnt have my first bf till sophmore year of high school- its no big deal. Just think of great the first one will be when you finally find him! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by aquamintsgirl on 4/18/2009 10:41:52 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!
Do you know of any acne products that are not tested on animals?
Thanks! You guys do a great job!

Hey Girl, Thats a toughie. I believe no Proactiv products are tested on animals. Generally, try to steer clear of the company Proctor and Gamble. Look for their name in tiny print on product packaging. They do test on animals. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.